Raspberry Pi (Raspbian) support

Submitted by -

It would be nice UNMS support installation on Raspberry Pi. UNMS should better be installed on cloud / standalone computer not behind any network devices. Cost running a standalone x64 computer (and not doing any other stuffs) is not cheap. Raspberry Pi currently is the cheapest (and most efficient) solution I can think of.

I have checked a bit on ARM platform: Docker daemon and PostgreSQL (docker image) are already supporting ARM CPU. All we left are fluent and UNMS itself.

I understand UNMS is still under heavy development. Hopefully we can see UNMS supporting ARM CPU after stable version is released.

Comments
by
on ‎05-27-2017 09:01 AM

Maybe resurrect and re-purpose the CRMPoint? It's basically a 2GB Cloud Key in Black...

by
on ‎05-27-2017 09:16 AM

CRMPoint has no output besides the Ethernet port, I don't think one can ask the ISP which IP the CRMPoint being assigned, if IP is dynamic.

by
on ‎09-23-2017 09:59 PM

This would be great.  We already run the Unifi Controller on a Pi with NO problems whatsoever, and with room to grow.  Granted we are a small shop.  UNMS on a Pi would be awesome since we have a mixture of Unif devices and Edge* devices.  Keeping the management systems on the same local network is much better than having to run this stuff in the cloud.  

by
on ‎11-01-2017 12:16 AM

Would like this also.

by
on ‎11-02-2017 07:14 PM

Yes. Please.

by
‎12-16-2017 05:42 AM - edited ‎01-12-2019 08:44 AM

There is a possibility to install UNMS on Raspberry Pi.