Would really like to add third part devices like ups switches etc. I know we can add a simple ping and simple data links but allow for more snmp data like battery info errors config backup etc.
Maybe allow end users at install or setup mibs and add the third party device our self? This will save you guys coding time and will allow use end users to replace our countless other network mapping software!
We are testing out UNMS and manually adding already existing devices. I was wondering if it would be possible for UNMS to pull GPS coordinates from devices that already had them input, as opposed to having to manually set the coordinates for every single CPE I add.
When you get to UniFi integration, can we have the ability to assign a UniFi Site to a UNMS Site/Client?
Even better, if you could merge the UniFi devices into the UNMS Topology for a Site/Client. Many of us have UniFi devices spread across multiple buildings in a client site that are bridged with AirMAX devices, so a proper topology map is actually a mixture of the two management systems.
Internally we desperately need a way for people to get an overview of potential problems on the network so as to make it easier to clean the network up. I am suggesting a new section be added somewhere like the dashboard that would have the following.
- A list of radios who's RSSI and noise floor who do not meet certain criteria. Even have several ranges to filter such as Yellow Alert (there might be a problem), Red Alert (there definitely is a problem).
- A list of radios who's SNR or CINR who do not meet certain criteria. Even have several ranges to filter such as Yellow Alert (there might be a problem), Red Alert (there definitely is a problem).
- A list of radios who's CCQ does not meet certain criteria. Even have several ranges to filter such as Yellow Alert (there might be a problem), Red Alert (there definitely is a problem).
- A list of radios who's MCS is not high enough to provide current speed limiting set on said radio. Customer isn't getting what they are supposed to.
- A list of radios who's MCS is not high enough to provide current speed limiting set on said radio. AKA The customer isn't getting what they are paying for.
- You could even have a button that schedules the repair to the installer through UCRM integration.
- A list of radios who's frequency is not what it is set to because of a DFS.
- We have this scripted now internally to run every night and reboot radios that are not on their proper channel. A fix button in the list could accomplish this as well.
- A list of radios with their frequency set to auto! BAD
Save us please from the insanity!
for AirMax sectors make future with options:
- Type of antennas for AP
- Azimuth for each sector
- Distance of coverage in meters
Add for each antenna coverage pattern
In result we can see schematecal coverage of each sector and possibility of choosing sector before installation.
Better traffic statistics like in UniFi controller where you are able choose the date and the resolution of the graph.
Current we can only the last hour, last 24 hours, last month quarter and year. don't even have last week.
Would Like UNMS and the UNMS Mobile app to be able to run speed tests out the AirCubes WAN and keep track of results like WiFiMan
We also need to be able to run channel scans remote to find the best frequency remotely
Attached photo is the feature I would like to be added.
This will be helpful specially to micro pop locations.
It will be easier to find out if we have overlap or not and will be helpful to sites that always need to change frequencies because of noise/interference.
It would be really nice if UNMS gave me a topology view of the network, where I can graphically see what routers and switches are connected to what others, which connections are active (e.g. when STP is used), stats about each connection, LLDP information, etc.
This will of course be most important when EdgeSwitch is also supported, and there's a hundred different ways to build/discover that topology (especially in non-pure-Ubiquiti environments). It's also possible to show different types of topologies - e.g. the pure physical topology, the L2 topology, L3 topology (with OSPF/BGP info), etc. Of course, I'd love to have all of them available
Worst case, if you all can't prioritize building the automatic topology discovery, being able to manually specify the physical topology and just see its drawing and stats about the links would still be nice.
I would like to be able to see data Tx/Rx rates and totals for individual devices, including third party devices in the "Devices" list. This information could be in four separate optional columns similar to the columns that are already there.
Right now no traffic data is available in the "Devices" list at all.
I've faced a little annyoing situation: I'm preparing a couple of switches for later deployment. Basically, I'm applying a baseline config, update to the latest firmware (which is annyoing too, will open another thread about this) and put the switch in a shelve for later deployment (for example I'm deploying ES-8-150W when they are actually needed).
Anyway, UNMS will report an outage for those switches, so I would really like to see a feature to put them in some kind of a maintenance or offline mode. This should also influence the site state, which is "disconnected" right now. Should be "Online".
When you click on a Site the Devices tab view options are either List or Topology. Under Topoology there's an option to "Show Clients". Please add this option to the List view. There's lots of good info that can be quickly viewed in List view.
These basic stats could also be added to the Client tab. There's no useful info there.
- UBNT-Radek on: Device UNAUTHORIZED screen
- UBNT-Radek on: Ability to suppress alerts
- UBNT-Radek on: Show latency of clients connected to airCube
- NTXFW on: Pull GPS coordinates from already provisioned CPE
- UBNT-Radek on: Bulk Authorise
- NTXFW on: View Clients under the List when viewing a Site
- RavenWing71 on: Unifi Site as UNMS entity
- UBNT-Radek on: Attach ONUs to Clients in UNMS
- RavenWing71 on: The ability to change how sites etc work
- UBNT-Radek on: More detailed Logs of changes made to Devices.
- Simple Option for a Wisp - Client Device tab
- What WISP need is ..
- Device UNAUTHORIZED screen
- Link to VLAN
- Ability to suppress alerts
- UNMS Google Maps Dark Mode
- Show latency of clients connected to airCube
- All third party devices snmp mibs
- Pull GPS coordinates from already provisioned CPE
- Bulk Authorise