Please implement "Remember password" for UNMS web client and mobile App. Here are the reasons:
- if Remember password is missing, people will save password to web browser, and every web browser can show saved passwords from Settings menu
- missing Remember me from mobile UNMS app makes people to set weak password, because they need type it in ~every day
I would like to know if it is possible that this could be possible urgently.
Give priority to companies before any other service, so that traffic to companies comes first.
I appreciate you can help me urgently.
Buen día. Me gustaría saber si es posible que esto sea posible de manera urgente. Dar prioridad a las empresas antes que a cualquier otro servicio, para que el tráfico a las empresas sea lo primero. Te agradezco que puedas ayudarme urgentemente.
Would really like to add third part devices like ups switches etc. I know we can add a simple ping and simple data links but allow for more snmp data like battery info errors config backup etc.
Maybe allow end users at install or setup mibs and add the third party device our self? This will save you guys coding time and will allow use end users to replace our countless other network mapping software!
When you get to UniFi integration, can we have the ability to assign a UniFi Site to a UNMS Site/Client?
Even better, if you could merge the UniFi devices into the UNMS Topology for a Site/Client. Many of us have UniFi devices spread across multiple buildings in a client site that are bridged with AirMAX devices, so a proper topology map is actually a mixture of the two management systems.
using the topology view, we should be able to get more information on the device/link when hovering.
right now, to get the ip i have to switch back and forth between topology and device list, which is not convenient.
having the topology show this information when hovering over a device would solve this.
We are testing out UNMS and manually adding already existing devices. I was wondering if it would be possible for UNMS to pull GPS coordinates from devices that already had them input, as opposed to having to manually set the coordinates for every single CPE I add.
Better traffic statistics like in UniFi controller where you are able choose the date and the resolution of the graph.
Current we can only the last hour, last 24 hours, last month quarter and year. don't even have last week.
Attached photo is the feature I would like to be added.
This will be helpful specially to micro pop locations.
It will be easier to find out if we have overlap or not and will be helpful to sites that always need to change frequencies because of noise/interference.
Internally we desperately need a way for people to get an overview of potential problems on the network so as to make it easier to clean the network up. I am suggesting a new section be added somewhere like the dashboard that would have the following.
- A list of radios who's RSSI and noise floor who do not meet certain criteria. Even have several ranges to filter such as Yellow Alert (there might be a problem), Red Alert (there definitely is a problem).
- A list of radios who's SNR or CINR who do not meet certain criteria. Even have several ranges to filter such as Yellow Alert (there might be a problem), Red Alert (there definitely is a problem).
- A list of radios who's CCQ does not meet certain criteria. Even have several ranges to filter such as Yellow Alert (there might be a problem), Red Alert (there definitely is a problem).
- A list of radios who's MCS is not high enough to provide current speed limiting set on said radio. Customer isn't getting what they are supposed to.
- A list of radios who's MCS is not high enough to provide current speed limiting set on said radio. AKA The customer isn't getting what they are paying for.
- You could even have a button that schedules the repair to the installer through UCRM integration.
- A list of radios who's frequency is not what it is set to because of a DFS.
- We have this scripted now internally to run every night and reboot radios that are not on their proper channel. A fix button in the list could accomplish this as well.
- A list of radios with their frequency set to auto! BAD
Save us please from the insanity!
Add graphs for temperature for Ufiber OLT. We had a few instances of the UFiber OLT's getting to cold lately and lossing the sfp+ ports. We added heat sources to our enclosures to fix this, but would like to monitor the reported board temps in UNMS.
System voltage too for us on battery setups.
I would like it if we could manually edit the layout of a topology map maually. for a simple example we have the site below. There is just 1 client at the site but we have plit it to site and client to try clean up the map. seven still we will need to split it further to get a clean topology map in the client site.
I'd like to see a .deb install and maybe someday a repo just like Unifi and Unifi-Video have.
I am not an expert on Docker and its pros and cons but there seems to be a lot of call for this type of install, the forum thread had 51 replies before it was locked, and there is some activity on github as well. With all the activity I am surprised it isn't in Feature Requests so I thought I would add it.
For my personal feelings, part of it is just resistance to change, I am used to using .debs and the repos for Unifi and Unifi-Video and just don't want to change. I also don't understand Docker well enough to feel comfortable deploying it. I spent some time reading up on it and it is really simple in a lot of ways but some of the concerns people have are quite complicated.
Now that UNMS exists, isn't it the perfect place to allow the storage and interrogation and onwards export of DPI data?
We are a not for profit organisation building networks for other non-profits. Visibility into the usage of the networks could make a big impact in reporting to funding bodies.
- techstx on: Integration with Active Directory in UNMS
- ScottColeman on: Edit Topology Map
- UBNT-Radek on: Here Maps API
- gcxogcts on: Mapping all devices and photos per device
- 900mhzdude on: SpeedTest from Server
- bitwind on: UNMS Raspberry Pi Remote Nodes
- UBNT-Radek on: New option of comunication with clients
- UBNT-Radek on: UNMS Feature suggestion
- UBNT-Radek on: Restart UNMS software option
- UBNT-Radek on: Able to add note to equipments
- Allow UNMS logon to be used on linked devices
- Traffic Priority UCRM-UNMS on ER6P
- Built in Let's Encrypt support when http port is different from 80
- "Remember password" on login page and UNMS app
- Radius Integration UNMS for pppoe
- OUTAGE Message to Client
- support SSH feature to remote Mikrotik RouterOS terminal
- Export UNMS radios to link.ui.com
- Integration with Active Directory in UNMS
- Add Tunnel to the interfaces being monitored