Potential regional conference/trainings: Madison, WI and Mirebalais, Haiti

Hi ubnt,
I am a Madison native and just started my own business here. Is there anyway UBNT would send a few trainers out here in April/May if I got enough people?
Also, I'd love some trainers to travel to Mirebalais, Haiti to do a UCT training. I know of 20+ technicians who worked with Inveneo through their BATI technician program who would be love to become certified trainers. (Also I lived in Haiti for nearly 2 years, I'm fluent in Haitian Creole and French. I would be more than happy to be a "guide" for the trainers)
Also, I need help getting visas for two BATI techs in particular to come to a training in California in March.
Please let me know,
mumoeyleen
ceo/founder/inventor at MUMO LLC
Madison, WI, USA
Kudos: 98
Solutions: 2

Re: Potential regional conference/trainings: Madison, WI and Mirebalais, Haiti

Closest your going to get is Chicago Man Wink

Rockford,IL area here...

You have to realize Ubiquiti's customers are world wide. Madison Airport isnt a good place to fly into from Overseas.. Ohare/Midway much better.

BTW Welcome Man Wink
Established Member
Kudos: 286
Solutions: 3

Netwurx in Hartford, WI has some certified ubiquiti trainers.
Established Member
Kudos: 286
Solutions: 3

I'd be happy to go to Haiti and train some techs, but it wouldn't be the official program. Or you could pay me to take the trainer class and then I could go to Haiti and give the official training.
SuperUser
Kudos: 7896
Solutions: 233

Hi ubnt,
I am a Madison native and just started my own business here. Is there anyway UBNT would send a few trainers out here in April/May if I got enough people?
Also, I'd love some trainers to travel to Mirebalais, Haiti to do a UCT training. I know of 20+ technicians who worked with Inveneo through their BATI technician program who would be love to become certified trainers. (Also I lived in Haiti for nearly 2 years, I'm fluent in Haitian Creole and French. I would be more than happy to be a "guide" for the trainers)
Also, I need help getting visas for two BATI techs in particular to come to a training in California in March.
Please let me know,
mumoeyleen
ceo/founder/inventor at MUMO LLC
Madison, WI, USA

I just finished a Ubiquti project down there through Global Outreach, all gratis.
:: sent from mobile

isp builder | linux sorcerer | datacenter automation conjurer | blog: blog.engineered.online
link to our slack channel on the blog
Emerging Member
Kudos: 45

I do trainings close to Indianapolis, IN. I am also willing to travel if you/they can cover my expenses and additional time. Check out www.mybridgewire.com/training and send me a line if you are interested.

Ok thanks for the info!

I would probably pay for myself to get ubiquiti certified first... ha.

You should never do anything gratis in Haiti. You should read the book Travesty in Haiti.

Would you be willing to come to Chicago? I'd definitely pay for your expenses.
Emerging Member
Kudos: 45

Sure. Send me a message on my website on when you would like to and how many you expect to show.