Become airMAX-Certified Today!

by Ubiquiti Employee ‎08-28-2013 11:11 AM - edited ‎08-28-2013 03:31 PM

Attention WISPs and friends!

• Have you been getting the speeds, distance and performance you expect from your airMAX/airFiber radios?
  • Can you properly install and configure your Ubiquiti equipment?
  • Do you want to learn more about RF theory, radio operation, antenna design and Ubiquiti technologies in an interactive learning environment?
  • Are you ready to become a Ubiquiti airMAX-Certified Admin?

airMAX_Certified_Badge-Blk_1.png If you answered "yes" to any of the questions above, sign up for our Ubiquiti airMAX training course today! Since the launch of the Ubiquiti Academy last year, more than 2700 students worldwide have become Ubiquiti airMAX-Certified Admins and gotten the answers they needed. Here's what our students have to say regarding the UACA course:

• "[UACA] was a excellent course, I learned many things about Ubiquiti equipment that will help in future projects."
  • "The class was excellent, trainer had high knowledge and was well-prepared to teach."
  • "Fantastic! [Participants shared] various experiences and discussion of future projects as well as how to improve the current network. Very interesting."

The Ubiquiti Academy is committed to providing a complete learning experience for every student, regardless of background or technical experience. The quality training materials, hands-on lab activities and thorough review sessions ensure that students are well-prepared for Ubiquiti examinations and applications in the real-world. We've hand-picked, trained and certified a group of expert individuals to regularly host training courses on every continent across the world—check out the calendar page now to see when and where the next course will be so you can become certified and excel in your career endeavors!

IMG_5943.jpg IMG_5948.jpg

Comments
by
on ‎08-28-2013 06:52 PM

Nice, cost's?

by
‎08-28-2013 07:11 PM - edited ‎08-28-2013 07:14 PM

$1000 plus travel expenses, but it can vary slightly from trainer to trainer

by Ubiquiti Employee
‎08-28-2013 07:23 PM - edited ‎08-28-2013 07:29 PM

Hi BHSAZ,

Each ATP (authorized training partner) establishes their own prices for training. You can click on the calendar date if the trainer has links to their registration page where the price and venue information appear.

Thanks,
Jamie

by
on ‎08-28-2013 07:27 PM

Aye. Some charge more or less. But $1,000 is a good ball park. So far I've never had anyone tell me it wasn't worth their time or money. 

by
on ‎08-29-2013 10:20 AM

Hi,

Will there be any UACA courses in Canada anytime soon? I have looked at the calendar and do not see any listings for this year. Toronto would be a great place for one!

Thanks,

by Ubiquiti Employee
‎08-29-2013 10:28 AM - edited ‎08-29-2013 10:29 AM

Hi airnet-tech,

If there are no Canada-based trainings coming up on the North America tab of the calendar page, you could contact one of our Canadian trainers by searching for email addresses ending in ".ca" on the ATP page.

Thanks,
Jamie

by
on ‎08-30-2013 09:25 PM

can I be put on a mailing list for calendar dates in my state?

by
on ‎02-12-2015 05:17 AM

How can you search for your certification? 

by Ubiquiti Employee
on ‎02-12-2015 07:21 AM

@nicolasm We are working on a solution that will allow you to check the validity of your certifications, while integrating with your Community profile.

@BHSAZ My recommendation is to reach out to trainers in your region to see if they have plans / would be willing to host a training near you, as many will often do: ubnt.com/training/partners

by
on ‎02-12-2015 07:59 AM

@UBNT-Jamie  Ok thank you for the information. I'll be waiting for the announcment Man Happy Any idea about time? Man Happy

by
on ‎06-09-2015 11:11 AM

good evening

Please i want to find out the nearest trainer in Nigeria

thank you

by
on ‎11-02-2015 08:04 AM

hello

i am asking if their any online courses , i am from egypt and i cant find any ATP here ..
also i offer to be trainer for egyptioan student

thanks

by
‎08-11-2016 10:18 AM - edited ‎08-11-2016 10:19 AM

Good!