UniFi Certification is Happening Now!

by Ubiquiti Employee ‎11-21-2013 06:04 AM - edited ‎11-21-2013 06:08 AM

Attention IT Professionals!

• Preparing for a small/medium/large wireless project and want to learn the fundamentals of Wi-Fi, like how to build networks for Density, Coverage and Capacity?
  • Intrigued about Ubiquiti's new line of technologies including UniFi Outdoor+ and UAP-AC models, as well as proprietary features like Zero-Handoff Roaming and Minimum RSSI?
  • Need to improve the speed, latency and overall performance of your enterprise WLAN deployment and want to learn more about 802.11n/ac?
  • Stuck with Layer-3 Adoption and looking for tips to best manage the UniFi platform?

UniFi_Certified_Badge-Blk_1.pngIf you answered "yes" to any of the questions above, sign up for our Ubiquiti UniFi training course today! This two-day course is the latest addition to our world-class training program, designed to help IT professionals create and deploy powerful, robust wireless networks using the cost-disruptive products of Ubiquiti. Before the end of the course, you'll learn:

• The most important characteristics when planning and designing the WLAN (Capacity, Channels, Density, Coverage, Overlap) and how they affect performance
  • The practical basis for CSMA/CA, CCA and other Wi-Fi concepts to ensure eliminate problems in the WLAN and ensure optimal wireless performance
  • How to maximize network efficiency and configure the UniFi Controller with step-by-step tutorials
  • How to effectively implement UniFi's proprietary technologies, including Zero-Handoff Roaming, Minimum RSSI, Multi-Lane RF, and Advanced Layer-3 Adoption Techniques

The UniFi training course is packed with hands-on lab activities, comprehensive training materials and with Wi-Fi scenarios that give students the knowledge they need to create high performance WLANs while improving their career résumé with yet another technical certification. Since last year's launch of the Ubiquiti Academy, over 3800 students worldwide have become Ubiquiti-certified and we're committed to providing a training experience that parallels the exceptional technology that we design and manufacture today. We've hand-picked, trained and certified a group of expert individuals to regularly host training courses on every continent across the world—check out the calendar page now to see when and where the next course will be!

uuca_class.png

Comments
by
‎11-21-2013 11:01 AM - edited ‎11-21-2013 02:24 PM

I got my cert yesturday in Sweden. Man Very Happy

by
on ‎11-23-2013 08:54 PM
eu quero meu cartaon!
by
on ‎11-26-2013 01:51 AM

We are 8 persons attending UniFi course in Odense, Denmark right now :-)
Looking forward to get my certification...

by
on ‎11-27-2013 10:38 AM

Just passed the Ubiquiti UniFi-Certified Admin as one of the first persons in Denmark :-)

by
on ‎11-27-2013 07:25 PM

Is there any option of an online course?

by
on ‎12-03-2013 08:58 AM

Is there any trainning on how to customize or create somo jsp pages of Unifi Controller, for example I have been reserching about how to get voucher remaining time and remaining qouta in a pop up window once a hotrpot client connect using his voucher code, Im willing to pay if anyone know hot to do this, I have also been trying to talk to UBNT-Jerry but I dont see a link to send him a message, it seems he is the right person to ask how to do this.

Please If you know how to program unifi controller beta 1.3.6 pelase send me a message.

by
on ‎12-16-2013 12:27 AM

how to I signup for the traning?when I cick the date it just give me a lot of contact persons..but not sure that they are from philippines

by
on ‎12-23-2013 11:41 AM

I'm seeing the same while trying to sign up for training - it takes you to a link with email addresses which seem to be the email IDs of the instructors. Do we send an email to the instructors to sign up? Is there a link where they list the cost for each course?

by Ubiquiti Employee
on ‎12-26-2013 01:22 PM

Hi Grandemis & Kvsav,

Each training instructor is responsible for hosting their own course, being authorized by Ubiquiti to do so. See the below screen for information about the embedded links on the training calendar page.

Screen Shot 2013-12-26 at 4.19.03 PM.png

You can always e-mail training@ubnt.com for any training-related inquiries.

Thanks,
Jamie

by
on ‎12-31-2013 12:50 PM

Curious.

Are the course materials based on 2.4.?

Isn't 3.? night and day in terms of features/bugs?

by
on ‎01-20-2014 11:58 AM

hello everybody, please how do i register for the training?

by
on ‎01-20-2014 12:01 PM
You can look at UBNT's training calendar here: http://www.ubnt.com/training/calendar#north-america

Then you can contact one of the individual authorized training partner for more information.

Josh Kwok
by Ubiquiti Employee
on ‎01-20-2014 12:03 PM

Hi Abumere,

Registration and class schedules are handled by Authorized Training Partners. You can view the calendar page to see an upcoming training and if made available, click on the date to go directly to the ATP's registration page. If not, visit the list of ATPs on Ubiquiti website to email the trainers directly.

Thanks,
Jamie

by
on ‎01-23-2014 06:30 AM

Got My Certification Yesterday!! 

Man Happy

Happy bunny now

by
on ‎03-10-2014 03:51 PM

Hi Jamie,

What are the benefits of training? I read the post about what to expect to learn but is there more?

For instance do you get access to engineering or technical support? Is there a discount from the online store? Do we show up in a list of certified installers or get referrals from the factory when end users inquire? Are there co-marketing funds or co-marketing materials?

Exposure on the ubnt.com site would be great.

Would love to hear more,

Vinc Duran
Free Range Geeks

by
on ‎06-21-2014 10:02 AM

I want to enrolled Trainers training

by
on ‎06-21-2014 10:03 AM

I want to enrolled for Trainers training in Ghana.

Kindly advice

by
on ‎07-29-2014 10:27 AM

Gostaria de obter esse certificado em curso online, e alguem porderia disponibilizar Shop Apparel para o Brasil Ubnt Banana

by
on ‎01-25-2016 12:37 AM

Any thing coming up in India?

by
on ‎03-10-2016 03:36 PM
Any word on the UEWWA training listed on your site as coming soon??