UniFi Online Tutorials

by Ubiquiti Employee on ‎03-22-2017 01:07 PM

Dear Ubiquiti users,

We’re pleased to announce the launch of UniFi tutorials, an online training mode built into the UniFi Demo Simulator available on demo.ubnt.com.

At present, there are nearly 30 step-by-steps UniFi tutorials published, which guide/train both new and experienced users on the best practices and specific features of the UniFi Controller.

We welcome you to share feedback including suggestions for other training modules/lessons.

Cheers,

Jamie

Comments
by
on ‎03-22-2017 01:16 PM

This is a great feature, and looks great!  Way to go!

PS - Hoping you release a Routing and switching 'class'. Man Wink

by
on ‎03-25-2017 11:38 AM

that would be very welcome....

by
on ‎05-22-2017 07:26 PM

Im sorry to post an issue with my UBWA Certs here. it is hard to get in touch with customer support. Even no training section there. Hence i have tried to email them manytimes. It seems take forever to get back from them . However i have completed my course 6 months ago. Since then have only electronic copy of certs on my profile it seems this is the only cert have an issue with. All other courses certificates good otherwise. no (electronic copy) water mark printed on it. Despite i have explained that to recruiter. Hence i have lost a chance to have an interview cause UBWA Cert was curcial for that position.

Im really disappoint for a such thing after all that money have been paid for the course with no adequate response whatsoever.

by
on ‎03-04-2018 01:39 AM

Will give it a short. Unifi APs, Switching and PTP solutions are a great choice. Cannot state the same for EdgeRouter. Its always an uphill battle getting the solution right with ERs. Hoping to see in depth trainigs on the same. Cheers!