Upcoming Maintenance Alert:

The UBNT Community will be upgraded at 5pm MDT on April 25th. During this time the community forums will be set to read-only status.

Learn more

Highlighted
Emerging Member
Kudos: 5
Solutions: 2

USG/USW/Controller Beta Install 5.6.3 DL Link

[ Edited ]

Hey,

So I need to set up a VPN on my USG as it has taken the place of my previous router (DHCP/VPN). However I am unable to even navigate to the Beta forums to download the required firmware. I have waited for about 1.5 weeks to see if the site would come back and it has not.

Does anyone have the links to get to the files/forum? I have been told it/they exist but I am unable to even see the BETA forum  on my list.

I am also not stuck on 5.6.3 - just need the software which will allow me to create Users.

Cheers,

Any help is appreciated.

Hagos

SuperUser
Kudos: 4335
Solutions: 1537

Re: USG/USW/Controller Beta Install 5.6.3 DL Link

Are you not able to see the Unifi Beta Blog:

https://community.ubnt.com/t5/UniFi-Beta-Blog/bg-p/Blog_UniFi_Beta

If so, and you re-signed up for Beta Access, and logged out and back in, and you still can't get there, let's page @UBNT-AlexCaldas
Hi, I'm @flipper, member of the Ubiquiti Community, and I am Not a Bot
Emerging Member

Hey, 

Ill try that. It tells me I have beta access but won't let me in. I will as you suggest attempt to re-sign up for beta access. Hopefully it works.

Emerging Member

[ Edited ]

Hey @flipper so I double checked my access and indeed I do have it.

I also created a test account to see if there would be a difference and the same issue occured even after I signed up for beta access again.

@UBNT-AlexCaldas hello, Flipper has informed me that it may be wise to ping you as I am having some issues with beta access. Are you able shed some light on the situation?

Cheers in advance

Gos

Screen Shot 2017-05-11 at 12.02.31 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-05-11 at 12.17.33 AM.png

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 172
Solutions: 8

Hi @dark1ne! Yes, @flipper was right. But it seems I wasn't getting notifications until a minute ago when my inbox was flooded with missed @mentions for the last week. I'm so sorry I'm getting back to you until now! You must have thought I was the worst. You're all set now though!

Emerging Member

[ Edited ]

Not at all, you are absolutely fine. I just purchased a couple of other unifi products so I was occupied.

Thank you so much for updating my access. Really appreciate it.

Cheers, @UBNT-AlexCaldas