Highlighted
Kudos: 8

UniFi LED Availability

Has anyone been able to get their hands on the new UniFi LED panels?  I ordered mine about three months ago and they still haven't shipped.  I do know that they currently show out of stock on the Ubiquiti site and my distributor.  I was just curious to see if anyone was able to get them in yet.  Thanks!

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 780
Solutions: 15

Re: UniFi LED Availability

@jallen344 wrote:

Has anyone been able to get their hands on the new UniFi LED panels?  I ordered mine about three months ago and they still haven't shipped.  I do know that they currently show out of stock on the Ubiquiti site and my distributor.  I was just curious to see if anyone was able to get them in yet.  Thanks!

Sorry, It's my bad, we have monthly build, and november build should be shipped out back to store pretty soon.

Thank you for the response!  I'm hoping my distributor comes into some soon.  I'm looking forward to installing them Ubnt Banana

Kudos: 78
Solutions: 1

@UBNT-Yen are you making these panels in-house? by hand?

Established Member
Kudos: 687
Solutions: 20

@UBNT-Yen makes each one by hand with the aid of candlelight. He uses the highest quality plastics and metal, and if you look closely you will see a tiny Yen logo on the inside of the ethernet port.

Icon Smile

When you receive a solution to your question/issue, don't forget to mark your thread as solved and to give kudos to the people who have helped you out!
Established Member
Kudos: 371
Solutions: 53

You would think he would build at least one LED panel for himself, so he can blow the candle out. haha Man Tongue Joking of course but seriously...you can't sell panels unless they are in stock...
Kudos: 78
Solutions: 1

@TyShawn wrote:

@UBNT-Yen makes each one by hand with the aid of candlelight. He uses the highest quality plastics and metal, and if you look closely you will see a tiny Yen logo on the inside of the ethernet port.

Icon Smile

LOL Icon Lol

I was just wondering. He said that you do a run each month. I would have expected a very large quantity to be shipped in from a China manufacturer instead of smaller amounts being produced in house.

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 780
Solutions: 15

@jallen344, ULED-AT is availabel in the store.

Thanks for letting me know!