Request: Site-to-Site VPN Status on Dashboard

Submitted by -

With the latest release of Controller v5.9.29, the ability to see the status VPN connections seems to have been depreciated.

Being able to assess any site-to-site VPN connections from the dashboard would be greatly appreciated.

Comments
by
on ‎10-20-2018 08:50 AM

@bkslater wrote:

With the latest release of Controller v5.9.29, the ability to see the status VPN connections seems to have been depreciated.

Being able to assess any site-to-site VPN connections from the dashboard would be greatly appreciated.

OMG! I just upgraded and couldn't belive this was not there. Not sure how this was a STABLE release.
Spoke to UBNT chat support and apprently this is in the release notes: 

Known Issues:

Some statistics on the dashboard are still under development. Please share any and all feedback!

This is a joke. I did not sign up to be an UBNT Beta Tester. I have live production websites that now I can't easly check VPN status. I get to see how many Guest WiFi connections I have but not my VPN STATUS... that USED to be FRONT PAGE all this time... Is it just me thats getting frustrated that we are treated like BETA testers....

Also not a fan of the new all white look. The black and blue navigation was better and if you are going to give us widgets, how about the ability to add more then one!@#... Anways I am off to verify my VPNs manually now..... grabage..

by
on ‎10-29-2018 09:35 AM

Change your wireless dropdown to Lan on your dashboard, edit widgets, add vpn.

by
on ‎10-29-2018 09:37 AM

Only works for USER VPN apaprently... not for Site-to-site

by
on ‎10-29-2018 09:46 AM