Upcoming Maintenance Alert:

The UBNT Community will be upgraded at 5pm MDT on April 25th. During this time the community forums will be set to read-only status.

Learn more

Statistics Page

Submitted by -

The statistics page needs more useful, granular data. Specifically, I'd like to see this page graph bandwidth statistics instead of transfer amounts. This would enable admins to gauge saturation of uplinks, etc. Transferred amount seems significantly less relevant than bandwidth utilization.

The addition of bandwidth usage by access point, and by user to the statistics graphs would also seem very important.

I believe this would be a huge asset to the the unifi controller. CloudTrax / OpenMesh implementation of this is an excellent example:

Comments
by
on ‎08-29-2014 12:33 PM

I agree, more information on bandwith usage would be extremely helpful, similar to how meraki's dashboard shows client bandwith information. 

by
on ‎10-20-2014 12:20 AM

Agreeing to this one here as well. Man Happy

In my case there's only 1 AP so the charts don't show me much info with pie charts.

Obviously my use case isn't the designed usage scenario but still think the page could be better designed.

by
‎10-31-2014 02:20 PM - edited ‎10-31-2014 02:21 PM

Agreed as well.

I will create a separate post requesting advanced reporting and statistics; but, I feel allowing access to such data would be an easy addition to the controller front end as the information is being processed regardless - just need to print it.

A WireShark-like packet capturing / reporting feature would also come in real handy for the large group of DIY admins out there who need a deeper level of analytics.

by
on ‎12-13-2014 03:45 PM

Another supporter of this request!

by
on ‎01-28-2015 10:37 PM

Throwing in my support for the same feature.

by
on ‎03-02-2015 09:01 AM

I would also like to see this happen.

by
on ‎03-05-2015 04:31 PM
This would be a great feature to have.
by
on ‎04-02-2015 08:00 AM

i would be great to have like cisco waht user do with their internet 

aka youtube,facetime,gmail,torrent

by
on ‎04-14-2015 03:07 PM

Agree! log of top sites and users by site. Then down the road throw on some cache and we could eliminate some other hardware and software Man Happy Also with those logs I could bring up some librarys that have requested more granular info!!

by
on ‎05-04-2015 02:37 PM
1+ Great to see this feature in the next main release