View Up/Down Statistics for a specific timeframe.

Submitted by -

Our Internet services is capped at 1TB/mo before we are charged overage fees ($10/50G). Currently there is no way to view statistics for a specific timeframe (day, week, month, this month, this year, or custom) to see where we are in a specific month.

Being able to view internet utilization per user or app by a specific timeframe would allow us to monitor our utilization more carefully and avoid over-use charges. 

Comments
by
on ‎03-10-2019 11:44 PM

Most excellent idea and urgently needed. 

Not sure if it's feasible to do or otherwise, but it would be even better if we can setup for a daily/weekly/monthly report to be sent out in PDF to a designated email address that which we can configure? (together with options to toggle what metrics we want to track/measure/etc)

Looking forward to it!

Thank you Ubiquiti!

by
on ‎03-20-2019 03:07 AM

This is absolutely really urgently needed........!!!!!

Ubiquiti Unifi provides a sophisticated system for network-services, which also enables a sophisticated data-collection, but the statistics based on this are Medieval without a proper timeframe-selection. To my opinion it is not allowed to call this Statistics when you don't have a selectable timeframe. 

I have invested a lot of money in Ubiquiti devices, also based on all the nice statistics pictures, providing me the idea that also this part of Ubiquiti's netwerkservices is sophisticated, but I have misjudged this severely and I am really dissapointed, that such a sophisticated and expensive system doesn't provide timeframe-selection on their statistics. Not to be blunt be in principle you should be ashamed that you underestimate this part of the functionality in the way you do.

Continue all the good work, but please include and profesionalize Statistics in your Best Practice.

by
4 weeks ago
As said above.. It's ridiculous that this feature was left out of the system in the first place. ESPECIALLY when the data is sitting in the database behind the controller ready and waiting. All the UI has to do is give us a way to display it... And then.. REPORT on it.