Upcoming Maintenance Alert:

The UBNT Community will be upgraded at 5pm MDT on April 25th. During this time the community forums will be set to read-only status.

Learn more

Comments
by
on ‎01-25-2014 07:16 AM

Yes please.

If Wireless AC is a problem, could we have zero-handoff for everything other than AC? I'll put that on it's own ssid if I have to.

by Previous Employee UBNT-DavidQ
on ‎01-31-2014 03:23 PM
Status changed to: Accepted
Currently in development!
by
on ‎03-05-2014 04:50 AM

Finally! Thank you very much! Hurray

by
on ‎03-25-2014 07:46 PM

Do we have an ETA on this?

by
on ‎03-26-2014 09:15 AM

This should be high priority!

Every where on the products site we read about zero handoff and unifi. The most people i guess are going to buy the AC versions cause they want the most current technology and just here the feature is missing!

Zero Handoff was THAT selling/buying argument for us and the marketing failed it's job and suggests features which are just partly available AND for the most things we all need a beta version where UBNT on the other hand tells us "don't use it in production..." I don't like that style of marketing!

Please give us more feedback - Will it ever come? How is your feeling for it in the DEV team. Are there bigger problems in implentation or is it just a problem of men power?

by Ubiquiti Employee
on ‎03-26-2014 09:25 AM

We're getting very close.  The release candidate for UniFi v3 was released a couple weeks back.

by
on ‎04-12-2014 01:59 PM

Yes but it still doesn't have AC zero handoff. Any ETA on that? 

Thanks

Greg

by
on ‎04-16-2014 12:52 AM

I bought a bunch of AC Devices and i was wondering why ZH wasn´t working. I figured out way to late, that ZH isnt working with ac devices. Is it possible to deactivate AC Network on the Devices and use still ZH?

by
on ‎04-21-2014 08:29 AM

We found out about this, and opted out of buying the AC Models which was a real shame simply because they didn't to Zero Handoff.

We went with the bog standard model

by
on ‎06-17-2014 09:37 AM

Any progess on getting ZH working on the UAP-AC devices?