It would be great it you could see the total traffic usage per WAN on a monthly basis.
Some ISPs over here in Germany started to limit their flat internet plans - well, they call it „fair use policy“. At the end, it means that after 300GB per month, they will throttle the bandwidth.
So it would be great if you could see you overall usage and get an idea how much traffic you use.
In the iOS app, if there's only one controller saved, it'd be nice if it skips showing the list when opening the app and just logs into it automatically.
So instead of having to open app, select the controller from the list, then having Touch ID requested, I'd simply open app and get requested for Touch ID.
Hi, new to the forum. Good app and it works well.
Sometimes my service staff need to find connected clients quickly to solve portal authorisation issues ( sometimes portal page does not show up) .
The fastest way I have found is to get the connected IP from client device device and authorise them manually if other portal login page triggering methods do not work. Doing it from the phone app is a huge convienience.
However, I can't seem to find a sort by IP filter though.
So we currently filter by name ( lots of cryptic android-xxxxxxx..) or preferably by uptime and we zone in on device by its AP connection. This is quicker because most issues affect new clients to the hotel.
It would be nice to have a sort by IP feature under "filter clients" section.
In addition, an ascending or descending sort feature would be nice as well.
When we have to run through sometimes 100+ clients to find the one that is having issue it isn't particularly quick or easy while a client is waiting impatiently. The ability to sort by IP will be very useful and timesaving.
If such a feature isn't possible, maybe we could see the connected IP addresses on the clients list. There could be an on/off toggle for those who don't want to see IP info.
I see that the iOS request was implemented.
How about some fingerprint support on Android? Samsung and Nexus devices (I am sure there are a few more) can utilize this as well.
When making a policy change to our many sites through the Cloud Key (or the Unifi Cloud), it would be a nice convenience to apply the change to all of them simultaneously.
Maybe an option to load "a site" that is actually a meta-site? I suppose the implementation could be done in different ways, so long as the universal settings change is involved.
Please add two-factor authentication to the mobile app.
When in the mobile app if you try to connect to your cloud access SSO account with 2FA enabled it will not log in. If you disable 2FA then connect the mobile app to cloud access re-enable 2FA it will continue to work. It's just the initial login with 2FA enabled that won't connect. Not sure if this is a bug, but thought you would want to know.
Please port the app to Windows phone.
- Windows phone is a business platform.
- Windows phone is currently the most secure.
- Microsoft platform widest in the world.
- Windows 10 mobile is "simplest" to use amongst adults.
UniFi would shine on this platform. Please support it.
- UBNT-Mates on: Disable WLAN SCHEDULE temporary
- pmchristensen on: Firewall configuration
- CoolAEW on: Filter clients by IP , ascending/descending order toggle for all filters
- UBNT-Mates on: Push Notifications when devices connect or disconnect
- UBNT-Jonge on: iOS 3D touch Sites under controllers
- UBNT-Jonge on: Apple Watch support
- UBNT-Jonge on: L3 adoption port
- florisvdk on: Easy way to add ssid to android/ios saved networks.
- rnollen on: DPI Needs to recognize port 119 as USENET traffic
- UBNT-Mates on: Apply Settings to All Sites at Once
- ios / clients list : display options
- Disable WLAN SCHEDULE temporary
- Firewall configuration
- Filter clients by IP , ascending/descending order toggle for all filters
- Push Notifications when devices connect or disconnect
- iOS 3D touch Sites under controllers
- Apple Watch support
- L3 adoption port
- Easy way to add ssid to android/ios saved networks.
- DPI Needs to recognize port 119 as USENET traffic