My blocking/unblocking parties is based quite a bit on client brands. In the webbrowser controlelr this is nicely inplemented.
However there doesn't seem to be the same functionality in the iOS app.
The mac vendor list I use in my own monitoring software is a 660KB large json. I didn't care too much about the size. If this data needs to be local I'm sure you can compact it fairly easy with better structuring and putting mac addresses in HEX rather than TEXT.
In the iOS app, if there's only one controller saved, it'd be nice if it skips showing the list when opening the app and just logs into it automatically.
So instead of having to open app, select the controller from the list, then having Touch ID requested, I'd simply open app and get requested for Touch ID.
I see that the iOS request was implemented.
How about some fingerprint support on Android? Samsung and Nexus devices (I am sure there are a few more) can utilize this as well.
The latest iOS V 2.0 is a huge improvment, better speed, auto "try" the local connection instead of Cloud. Very nice update. Now we need 3D touch to get advantage of the feature.
Some ideas for 3D touch menu:
- Select which site you want to log in ( Assuming you have more than 1 site to manage )
- Clients count
- Wi-Fi Speed Test
- Some stats ? like ( traffic, most active ap, most active client )
I have many sites none of which have or will ever have a UniFi Gateway.
It would be great if I could therefore hide all the prompts that clutter the dashboard, warning of features not working because there is no UniFi Gateway installed.
Android has support for "App Shortcuts," which could be very useful. I am unsure exactly if this is possible, but being able to have an app shortcut for a site would help get to the site information faster. Combining this with knowing what controller to use/etc might make it impossible, but I wanted to suggest it anyways in case it was possible.
Please port the app to Windows phone.
- Windows phone is a business platform.
- Windows phone is currently the most secure.
- Microsoft platform widest in the world.
- Windows 10 mobile is "simplest" to use amongst adults.
UniFi would shine on this platform. Please support it.
I would like to be able to connect to my cloudkey from the app to access the controller. So when not on LAN. And push notifications on (dis)connecting would be nice.
- UBNT-Jonge on: UTF8 symbols in Mobile App
- UBNT-Jonge on: client view missing device type
- UBNT-cmb on: Aircontrol mobile
- unipro on: Multiple Cloud Account Access
on on: Android, Round Icon
e verificati on
on on: Android App Shortcuts
on on: Android Bottom Bar
- UBNT-Jonge on: iOS 3D Touch support
- cybershaman on: ZHO for UAP AC
Direct LOG viewing/sa
ving from app.
- iOS widget for vouchers
- UTF8 symbols in Mobile App
- MAC OUI like in normal controller
- client view missing device type
- Aircontrol mobile
- Filter Clients by SSID's
- Bypass controller list if there's only one
- let touch id go directly to the site view if only one site is configured
- Multiple Cloud Account Access