In the iOS app, if there's only one controller saved, it'd be nice if it skips showing the list when opening the app and just logs into it automatically.
So instead of having to open app, select the controller from the list, then having Touch ID requested, I'd simply open app and get requested for Touch ID.
I see that the iOS request was implemented.
How about some fingerprint support on Android? Samsung and Nexus devices (I am sure there are a few more) can utilize this as well.
The latest iOS V 2.0 is a huge improvment, better speed, auto "try" the local connection instead of Cloud. Very nice update. Now we need 3D touch to get advantage of the feature.
Some ideas for 3D touch menu:
- Select which site you want to log in ( Assuming you have more than 1 site to manage )
- Clients count
- Wi-Fi Speed Test
- Some stats ? like ( traffic, most active ap, most active client )
Android has support for "App Shortcuts," which could be very useful. I am unsure exactly if this is possible, but being able to have an app shortcut for a site would help get to the site information faster. Combining this with knowing what controller to use/etc might make it impossible, but I wanted to suggest it anyways in case it was possible.
I have many sites none of which have or will ever have a UniFi Gateway.
It would be great if I could therefore hide all the prompts that clutter the dashboard, warning of features not working because there is no UniFi Gateway installed.
I think it would be a good feature to implement the speedtest from the "normal" dashboard into the dashboard from the mobile app. That way, you would be able to check the connectionspeed even from your smartphone. Also i think it would be nice to be able to see the throughput statistics page on the mobile app.
Please port the app to Windows phone.
- Windows phone is a business platform.
- Windows phone is currently the most secure.
- Microsoft platform widest in the world.
- Windows 10 mobile is "simplest" to use amongst adults.
UniFi would shine on this platform. Please support it.
I would like to be able to connect to my cloudkey from the app to access the controller. So when not on LAN. And push notifications on (dis)connecting would be nice.
- UBNT-cmb on: Aircontrol mobile
- unipro on: Multiple Cloud Account Access
on on: Android, Round Icon
e verificati on
on on: Android App Shortcuts
on on: Android Bottom Bar
- UBNT-Jonge on: iOS 3D Touch support
- cybershaman on: ZHO for UAP AC
- UBNT-Jonge on: IOS Hotspot Manager - Swipe to Extend Guest Wifi Access
- StefanK85 on: Creation of vouchers by app
- Aircontrol mobile
- Filter Clients by SSID's
- Bypass controller list if there's only one
- let touch id go directly to the site view if only one site is configured
- Multiple Cloud Account Access
- Statistics / Recent activity - filter for different date / period
- Map view (similar to one in web app)
- Backup controller to iCloud Drive
- Android, Round Icon