It would be grate if the Android unifi app had the throughput heatmap functionatility similler to the iOS app found here.
It would be great it you could see the total traffic usage per WAN on a monthly basis.
Some ISPs over here in Germany started to limit their flat internet plans - well, they call it „fair use policy“. At the end, it means that after 300GB per month, they will throttle the bandwidth.
So it would be great if you could see you overall usage and get an idea how much traffic you use.
In the iOS app, if there's only one controller saved, it'd be nice if it skips showing the list when opening the app and just logs into it automatically.
So instead of having to open app, select the controller from the list, then having Touch ID requested, I'd simply open app and get requested for Touch ID.
I see that the iOS request was implemented.
How about some fingerprint support on Android? Samsung and Nexus devices (I am sure there are a few more) can utilize this as well.
To whom it may concern:
Could we please go back to old colors, the new colors are quite awful and are not easy on the eyes.
Or maybe add a theming option to the app, allowing the user to choose between UI colors.
The android app doesn't have an option to pick VHT80 or VHT160 in bandwidth options for 5ghz when you edit the configuration for ac access points, can you please update the gui to make it compliant with the controller?
- protean on: Disable iOS ligature auto replace
- UBNT-Mates on: Android Dark Mode
- UBNT-Jonge on: Topo Map for iOS
- GB_fr on: Home Controllers and Sites info / quick view
- UBNT-Mates on: Throughput Heat Maps for Android app
- UBNT-Mates on: Update android app to let us configure VHT80-VHT160
- skandshus on: Mesh Setup for building
- UBNT-Jonge on: Be able to find or view blocked clients to quickly unblock them
- UBNT-Mates on: Android app channel utilization
- Yellie on: iOS App: old colors or theming option
- Disable iOS ligature auto replace
- Android Dark Mode
- Topo Map for iOS
- Home Controllers and Sites info / quick view
- Throughput Heat Maps for Android app
- Update android app to let us configure VHT80-VHT160
- Mesh Setup for building
- Be able to find or view blocked clients to quickly unblock them
- Notification to cloud access users should link to cloud access.
- Android app channel utilization