It would be great it you could see the total traffic usage per WAN on a monthly basis.
Some ISPs over here in Germany started to limit their flat internet plans - well, they call it „fair use policy“. At the end, it means that after 300GB per month, they will throttle the bandwidth.
So it would be great if you could see you overall usage and get an idea how much traffic you use.
To whom it may concern:
Could we please go back to old colors, the new colors are quite awful and are not easy on the eyes.
Or maybe add a theming option to the app, allowing the user to choose between UI colors.
In the iOS app, if there's only one controller saved, it'd be nice if it skips showing the list when opening the app and just logs into it automatically.
So instead of having to open app, select the controller from the list, then having Touch ID requested, I'd simply open app and get requested for Touch ID.
I see that the iOS request was implemented.
How about some fingerprint support on Android? Samsung and Nexus devices (I am sure there are a few more) can utilize this as well.
Please add two-factor authentication to the mobile app.
When in the mobile app if you try to connect to your cloud access SSO account with 2FA enabled it will not log in. If you disable 2FA then connect the mobile app to cloud access re-enable 2FA it will continue to work. It's just the initial login with 2FA enabled that won't connect. Not sure if this is a bug, but thought you would want to know.
Please port the app to Windows phone.
- Windows phone is a business platform.
- Windows phone is currently the most secure.
- Microsoft platform widest in the world.
- Windows 10 mobile is "simplest" to use amongst adults.
UniFi would shine on this platform. Please support it.
- UBNT-Mates on: Throughput Heat Maps for Android app
- UBNT-Mates on: Update android app to let us configure VHT80-VHT160
- skandshus on: Mesh Setup for building
- UBNT-Jonge on: Be able to find or view blocked clients to quickly unblock them
- UBNT-Mates on: Android app channel utilization
- Yellie on: iOS App: old colors or theming option
- UBNT-Mates on: Show correct DPI stats
- GB_fr on: ios / clients list : display options
- sellig on: Disable WLAN SCHEDULE temporary
- pmchristensen on: Firewall configuration
- Throughput Heat Maps for Android app
- Update android app to let us configure VHT80-VHT160
- Mesh Setup for building
- Be able to find or view blocked clients to quickly unblock them
- Notification to cloud access users should link to cloud access.
- Android app channel utilization
- iOS App: old colors or theming option
- Show correct DPI stats
- ios / clients list : display options
- Disable WLAN SCHEDULE temporary