In the iOS app, if there's only one controller saved, it'd be nice if it skips showing the list when opening the app and just logs into it automatically.
So instead of having to open app, select the controller from the list, then having Touch ID requested, I'd simply open app and get requested for Touch ID.
The android app doesn't have an option to pick VHT80 or VHT160 in bandwidth options for 5ghz when you edit the configuration for ac access points, can you please update the gui to make it compliant with the controller?
The latest iOS V 2.0 is a huge improvment, better speed, auto "try" the local connection instead of Cloud. Very nice update. Now we need 3D touch to get advantage of the feature.
Some ideas for 3D touch menu:
- Select which site you want to log in ( Assuming you have more than 1 site to manage )
- Clients count
- Wi-Fi Speed Test
- Some stats ? like ( traffic, most active ap, most active client )
Makes this tool utterly useless for anyone that doesn't use the default (if they have other services running or for opsec etc.)
Have to pull out my laptop on every install because of this oversight.
I have problem with using czech symbols (ěščřžýáíé) in name of devices.
Device name is nástrojárna zasedačka velká. In websites is OK, but when I am editing something in this device over Mobile app. Name is change to nÃ¡strojÃ¡rna zasedaÄka velkÃ¡
Sorry for my english.
Everytime I share a voucher through for example WhatsApp, Mail or Telegram the dash dissapears from the access code. When copying and pasting the code access doesn't work without the dash. Would it be possible to share the voucher access code from the app with the dash included?
- UBNT-Mates on: Android Dark Mode
- UBNT-Jonge on: Topo Map for iOS
- GB_fr on: Home Controllers and Sites info / quick view
- UBNT-Mates on: Throughput Heat Maps for Android app
- UBNT-Mates on: Update android app to let us configure VHT80-VHT160
- skandshus on: Mesh Setup for building
- UBNT-Jonge on: Be able to find or view blocked clients to quickly unblock them
- UBNT-Mates on: Android app channel utilization
- Yellie on: iOS App: old colors or theming option
- UBNT-Mates on: Show correct DPI stats
- Android Dark Mode
- Topo Map for iOS
- Home Controllers and Sites info / quick view
- Throughput Heat Maps for Android app
- Update android app to let us configure VHT80-VHT160
- Mesh Setup for building
- Be able to find or view blocked clients to quickly unblock them
- Notification to cloud access users should link to cloud access.
- Android app channel utilization
- iOS App: old colors or theming option