It would be grate if the Android unifi app had the throughput heatmap functionatility similler to the iOS app found here.
It would be great it you could see the total traffic usage per WAN on a monthly basis.
Some ISPs over here in Germany started to limit their flat internet plans - well, they call it „fair use policy“. At the end, it means that after 300GB per month, they will throttle the bandwidth.
So it would be great if you could see you overall usage and get an idea how much traffic you use.
Please port the app to Windows phone.
- Windows phone is a business platform.
- Windows phone is currently the most secure.
- Microsoft platform widest in the world.
- Windows 10 mobile is "simplest" to use amongst adults.
UniFi would shine on this platform. Please support it.
Please add two-factor authentication to the mobile app.
When in the mobile app if you try to connect to your cloud access SSO account with 2FA enabled it will not log in. If you disable 2FA then connect the mobile app to cloud access re-enable 2FA it will continue to work. It's just the initial login with 2FA enabled that won't connect. Not sure if this is a bug, but thought you would want to know.
I have many sites none of which have or will ever have a UniFi Gateway.
It would be great if I could therefore hide all the prompts that clutter the dashboard, warning of features not working because there is no UniFi Gateway installed.
I think it would be a good feature to implement the speedtest from the "normal" dashboard into the dashboard from the mobile app. That way, you would be able to check the connectionspeed even from your smartphone. Also i think it would be nice to be able to see the throughput statistics page on the mobile app.
Hi, new to the forum. Good app and it works well.
Sometimes my service staff need to find connected clients quickly to solve portal authorisation issues ( sometimes portal page does not show up) .
The fastest way I have found is to get the connected IP from client device device and authorise them manually if other portal login page triggering methods do not work. Doing it from the phone app is a huge convienience.
However, I can't seem to find a sort by IP filter though.
So we currently filter by name ( lots of cryptic android-xxxxxxx..) or preferably by uptime and we zone in on device by its AP connection. This is quicker because most issues affect new clients to the hotel.
It would be nice to have a sort by IP feature under "filter clients" section.
In addition, an ascending or descending sort feature would be nice as well.
When we have to run through sometimes 100+ clients to find the one that is having issue it isn't particularly quick or easy while a client is waiting impatiently. The ability to sort by IP will be very useful and timesaving.
If such a feature isn't possible, maybe we could see the connected IP addresses on the clients list. There could be an on/off toggle for those who don't want to see IP info.
Currently if you have users heavily using USENET you will get an 'other'
USENET has a clearly defined port 119 and I've validated that the clients are using it, but the DPI reports do not reflect that. So if you have a top talker using a large amount of usenet traffic you'll get a giant unknown vs getting an accurate report in the statistics
When making a policy change to our many sites through the Cloud Key (or the Unifi Cloud), it would be a nice convenience to apply the change to all of them simultaneously.
Maybe an option to load "a site" that is actually a meta-site? I suppose the implementation could be done in different ways, so long as the universal settings change is involved.
- UBNT-Mates on: Android Dark Mode
- UBNT-Jonge on: Topo Map for iOS
- GB_fr on: Home Controllers and Sites info / quick view
- UBNT-Mates on: Throughput Heat Maps for Android app
- UBNT-Mates on: Update android app to let us configure VHT80-VHT160
- skandshus on: Mesh Setup for building
- UBNT-Jonge on: Be able to find or view blocked clients to quickly unblock them
- UBNT-Mates on: Android app channel utilization
- Yellie on: iOS App: old colors or theming option
- UBNT-Mates on: Show correct DPI stats
- Android Dark Mode
- Topo Map for iOS
- Home Controllers and Sites info / quick view
- Throughput Heat Maps for Android app
- Update android app to let us configure VHT80-VHT160
- Mesh Setup for building
- Be able to find or view blocked clients to quickly unblock them
- Notification to cloud access users should link to cloud access.
- Android app channel utilization
- iOS App: old colors or theming option