Kudos: 11

New users permissions.

It’ll be great if we can choose which cameras each user can view and to assign them (live view only, recording playback and/or download videos) permissions. 

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 1316
Solutions: 396

Re: New users permissions.

Specific control of camera permissions is on the roadmap. If you have specific requirements for granular permissions though, please include it as a feature request in our Protect Ideas forum.

UBNT_Alternate_Logo.png
Ubiquiti Networks Enterprise Support Team

UniFi Protect: UniFi Protect Help Center | Frequently Asked Questions

UniFi Video 3: UniFi Video Help Center | UFV3 User Guide

Kudos: 2

@UBNT-Cody

I got the latest beta firmware on my CK2+ and the latest beta App as well - saw yesterday Custom Roles - tried to give permissions to ONE user and only 2 camera's - it's not working in the beta - lol do i miss anything here ???
Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 1316
Solutions: 396

@StrottiFL,

Could you try again with the v1.6.0 release? If it doesn't work, please confirm what mobile app version (and platform) you are running.

Thanks!

UBNT_Alternate_Logo.png
Ubiquiti Networks Enterprise Support Team

UniFi Protect: UniFi Protect Help Center | Frequently Asked Questions

UniFi Video 3: UniFi Video Help Center | UFV3 User Guide

Highlighted
Kudos: 11

Control just updated last night, admin & view only roles can not be edited, custom roles only has only (view camera & edit camera options) & this is not enough, custom roles should has all admin options & administrator can choose which options to turn on or off. 

And one more thing; after the update I’m not able to connect remotely over LTE. 

And when are we going to have an iPad app?

Thanks,