Kudos: 17
Solutions: 1
Accepted Solution

No Activity Preview with G3-Micro

From G3-Micro I don‘t get any preview pics in activity. However, when clicking the activity the playback of the event works fine. It seems that just the preview pic is not created. With G3 it works fine.

026D1A9E-DC4A-40EE-B125-165F2DD26660.png

Accepted Solutions

Re: No Activity Preview with G3-Micro

Update: Have just removed the UVC G3 Micro, rebooted the UCK Gen2 Plus and re-added the UVC G3 Micro. Then I changed the IP-Address from .219 back to .32. This time I did not do that by local logon to the camera. I changed it in the UniFi Network Controller. After a reboot of the camera it came up with the assigned IP Adress.

If movement gets detected Thumbs are now created and displayed unter menue action / events..

Detected movements that were listed in menue action / events before the change still do not show a thumb though.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 94
Solutions: 4

Does the problem occur in a browser as well? (Please try both locally and through the cloud, if possible.) Also, could you download a UniFi Protect support file and PM it to me?

@UBNT-RobJ wrote:

Does the problem occur in a browser as well? (Please try both locally and through the cloud, if possible.) Also, could you download a UniFi Protect support file and PM it to me?

Yes it occurs in a browser as well. I'm allways connected locally in the same vlan as cameras und uck are located. Have acctivated cloud on the mobile app for the only reason to be able connecting the app with UniFi Protect on UCK.

Will PM the support file to you.

Screenshot.png

Update: Have just removed the UVC G3 Micro, rebooted the UCK Gen2 Plus and re-added the UVC G3 Micro. Then I changed the IP-Address from .219 back to .32. This time I did not do that by local logon to the camera. I changed it in the UniFi Network Controller. After a reboot of the camera it came up with the assigned IP Adress.

If movement gets detected Thumbs are now created and displayed unter menue action / events..

Detected movements that were listed in menue action / events before the change still do not show a thumb though.

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 1460
Solutions: 446

@FiCastle,

Please let us know if this issue resurfaces so we can diagnose further.

UBNT_Alternate_Logo.png
Ubiquiti Networks Enterprise Support Team

UniFi Protect: UniFi Protect Help Center | Frequently Asked Questions

UniFi Video 3: UniFi Video Help Center | UFV3 User Guide

@UBNT-Cody This issue did not show up again since i removed and re-added the cam.

Thanks.

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 1460
Solutions: 446

Glad to hear, thanks for the update!

UBNT_Alternate_Logo.png
Ubiquiti Networks Enterprise Support Team

UniFi Protect: UniFi Protect Help Center | Frequently Asked Questions

UniFi Video 3: UniFi Video Help Center | UFV3 User Guide