Emerging Member
Kudos: 15
Accepted Solution

UVC G3 Flex live view laggy

Recently hooked up UVC G3 Flex to UCKG2+ and I noticed there is a 1 to 2 second lag in the live view. This my first time using Ubiquiti surveillance equipment so I'm not sure if this is normal. The UCKG2+ is using a 5TB Seagate HD. Any help would be appreciated. 

Accepted Solutions
Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 12
Solutions: 1

Re: UVC G3 Flex live view laggy

@StrsNStrps wrote:

Recently hooked up UVC G3 Flex to UCKG2+ and I noticed there is a 1 to 2 second lag in the live view. This my first time using Ubiquiti surveillance equipment so I'm not sure if this is normal. The UCKG2+ is using a 5TB Seagate HD. Any help would be appreciated. 

I assume that you see the delay in browser UI. There are more processing steps to get video from the UCK+ to browser when compared with UCK+ towards mobile phones which do have a native app. Try to compare it with the mobile apps. There should be a lot smaller delay, down to almost none.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Established Member
Kudos: 601
Solutions: 55

Yes, that is completely normal. Processing + network latency, etc.. have a delay effect.

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 12
Solutions: 1

@StrsNStrps wrote:

I assume that you see the delay in browser UI. There are more processing steps to get video from the UCK+ to browser when compared with UCK+ towards mobile phones which do have a native app. Try to compare it with the mobile apps. There should be a lot smaller delay, down to almost none.

Emerging Member
Kudos: 15

[ Edited ]

Ok. Thanks. I will try this with mobile app.