- Alex- on: leave rack mount device fans ON, or permit easy user controls if you want to make them quiet.
- dune2010 on: IPv6 Prefix Only Mode in Controller
- Tim007 on: Mini Switch POE powered with 3 ports
- tokyovigilante on: Notifications: Alert/Mail with new WAN outside IP
- JamieGriffiths on: PPPoE Event Logging
- baldmaniac on: Turn off all lights (USW, USG, UCK,...)
- kiranc on: DPI Control per Device
- Amaravati on: USG with Gigabit POE
- donriggs on: Upgrade Linux kernel to newer LTS version
- hitech_noc on: Multiple vlan use on the wan port.
- leave rack mount device fans ON, or permit easy user controls if you want to make them quiet.
- PoE Device Power Management such as Ping Watch, Scheduled power reboot , PoE schedule, PoE Usage
- Auto Backup to Cloud
- Block message when dpi category are inforced
- Allow port forwarding source by FQDN
- USG Feature / WIP List
- Dynamic DNS detection of non-routable IP
- Warning for actions that will cause disruption
- Initiate SSH connection from UniFi to device on network
- Unifi Video Mobile App under 4 G network