Can not access USG from Web UI, but can from SSH

I need some help, specifically Unifi USG.  I have just recently gone from a TP Link setup to Unifi.  Previous getting 7-10Mpbs down and 3-4Mpbs up and that was sitting in front of the TP's Archer C9 and wired was 25down/10up. Which bugged the daylights out of me since I have 150Mbps coming in from Cox.My setup is: USG 3P to a US-8-US (while I wait for the US-8-60W) which is feeding varies clients, US-AC-Lite and Cloud Key. Everything adopted after a couple of attempts (meaning most of yesterday) and is working well. Now have 120down/50up worst case so very impressed with that.

Set to DHCP, set the items staic with the USG at 192.168.99.1, US-8-US at .2, Cloud Key is .3. UnTP is open for one port to NVR for cameras. Pretty vanilla for the most part.

Now the problem. I cannot get into the Web UI for the USG.  When go to 192.168.2.1 and I get "192.168.99.1 refused to connect. ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED", however when I SSH I can get in just fine.  Problem is I am very novice at SSH and afraid of turning it into a brick.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Emerging Member
Kudos: 15

Re: Can not access USG from Web UI, but can from SSH

[ Edited ]

Known issue about accessing the GUI.  Will be fixed in the next usg update. 

Thanks, I am not crazy then!

Emerging Member
Kudos: 15

Nope.  Reported it earlier in the week and it was confirmed to be a bug that will be fixed.

Kudos: 1

What firmware is your usg on?

Just really starting to dive into Networking

[ Edited ]

Hi all,

Im very new to Ubiquiti and am having the same issue thinking it was my set up, which it might still be. Instead of making another thread on this..Here's my scenario. I can SSH into the USG via 192.168.1.1. I can also see the USG provisioned into the Unifi Controller which is running off the CloudKey. I just cannot use the browser URL 192.168.1.1 to get into the USG settings. I used to be able to log directly into the USG via the IP Address in the browser though. Maybe the controller just runs everything now or its this bug that's being discussed. 

Edit; Firmware of USG: 4.4.21.5080343

Any thoughts?
Cheers

Kudos: 1

Ok I am currently on 21.5052168 and still could access mine. Honestly once it is provisioned into the controller the web UI doesn't have much there.
Just really starting to dive into Networking