I noticed that my Internet connection is very slow for devices using wireless in my network, regardless if it's UAP or a cheap TP-Link AP.
All devices connected directly with cable are showing max Internet speed when performing speedtest.
I made some bandwith tests and localy wireless is fast, it's just the connection to Internet from wireless devices.
I also upgraded to newest version EdgeRouter Lite v1.10.8, but still the same.
Network topology as follows:
ISP -> 2 WANs EdgeRouter LAN -> TP-Link 48 port switch -> APs/PCs/etc
I have no ideas any more what could be the issue so you are my last hope.
Worst is that I'm hosting WiFi for Apartments' customers which complain about the Internet speed.