Kudos: 4

Heartfelt thanks to the UBNT UniFi team

I really just wanted to make a shout out to the team at UBNT about UniFi.

While the product may not need what you need 100% of the time, most the time is absolutely fantastic. Understanding the product you know where it’s capabilities excel it makes total sense.

I work with a team that aren’t the most experienced with networking and they can deliver excellent outcomes using UniFi products time and time again. A total pleasure to use, completely changing the way they troubleshoot and manage networking.

The speed at which updates come is outstanding and lets you know that providing this product means you are providing a superior product in the future.

Keep up the good work we love using UniFi products and seeing new features consistently delivered. Price to performance is second to none.

Always excited for the next update.

SuperUser
Kudos: 11291
Solutions: 693
Contributions: 1

Re: Heartfelt thanks to the UBNT UniFi team

@sugunan wrote:

I really just wanted to make a shout out to the team at UBNT about UniFi.

While the product may not need what you need 100% of the time, most the time is absolutely fantastic. Understanding the product you know where it’s capabilities excel it makes total sense.

I work with a team that aren’t the most experienced with networking and they can deliver excellent outcomes using UniFi products time and time again. A total pleasure to use, completely changing the way they troubleshoot and manage networking.

The speed at which updates come is outstanding and lets you know that providing this product means you are providing a superior product in the future.

Keep up the good work we love using UniFi products and seeing new features consistently delivered. Price to performance is second to none.

Always excited for the next update.

Always nice to hear from happy customers of UBNT - I imagine the UBNT folks sometimes get a little tired of only hearing people's problems, even if that is part of the idea of the Forum...  ;-)

Jim

" How can anyone trust Scientists? If new evidence comes along, they change their minds! " Politician's joke (sort of...)
"Humans are allergic to change..They love to say, ‘We’ve always done it this way.’ I try to fight that. "Admiral Grace Hopper, USN, Computer Scientist
"It's not Rocket Science! - Oh wait, Actually it is... "NASA bumper sticker
"Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should."my mantra in the Programming classes I used to teach once upon a time...