How to set DMZ on LAN2

Hi:

I have a device hook up into LAN2 and I would like to DMZ on it. I have been following the subject over the forum but not luck.

The following is the Port Forwading rule I defined.

DMZ Port Forwarding Rule.jpg

Also I defined a firewall rule  to prvent traffic from LAN2 to LAN

DMZ Firewall Rule.jpg

What else I need to define? because it doesn't work.

Please help.

Thanks,

Kudos: 3
Solutions: 1

Re: How to set DMZ on LAN2

Can you show us your list of configured networks as well? Primarily LAN and LAN2.

Here is the Network configuration:

UniFi Networks.jpg

Ok, thanks. One thing that jumps out to me is that your LAN2 network shows “WAN 2/LAN 2” for the port. I’m not sure how this is configured, as I just tried to replicate this on my USG and I could only get it to assign one physical port to a network. Are you using the WAN 2 port as part of this? If not, I would try to unassign that port from the network and see if that helps.

The “WAN 2/LAN 2” is just how the 2nd port is labeled. It could be WAN2 or LAN2. In my case I choose LAN2.

The device connected on LAN2 is receving data from the outside PC (so the Port Forwarding rules works), but the response from the device towards the outside PC, doesn't get to the outside PC, it gets blocked by the USG somehow. I don't know what rule I have to configure to unblocked.

Highlighted

Ah I see, I was thinking of the USG Pro 4, my mistake.

The port forwarding rule appears to be correct. Does the device utilize different ports for its return traffic? I’m not sure why it might not be working. Unless specifically configured to do so, the USG shouldn’t be blocking the outbound traffic.