Port Mirroring only one side

Hello,

I am having an issue very with a phone server and a recording server.  The setup requires that the port the main phone server uses is mirroring to another port.  Then a secondary nic on the recording server is connected to that other port that way all traffic going to the phone server is also going to the recording server.  I have setup port 3 (phone server) to mirror to port 4(recording server).  Calls are now being recorded but I can only hear the audio on one side.  I did a search and it appears something similar happened here

https://community.ubnt.com/t5/UniFi-Routing-Switching/Problem-with-Port-Mirroring-please-help/m-p/17...

However, this issue was due to VMware and vlan tagging of 4095.  I currently have both ports set to all (which I would think be 4095) but still have this issue.   The phone guys are certain that only 1 side of the port is being mirrored.  Any ideas?  I will try to do a reboot of the switch later tonight to see if this fixes the issue but I have a sneaking suspicion it will not.  This switch is running firmware 3.9.42.9152.  Which appears to be the latest.  Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Re: Port Mirroring only one side

Anyone have any ideas on this.  I am at a loss as to why this is happening.