03-22-2017 12:05 PM
We swapped out all of our old D-Link Unmanaged "green" switches for (4) 48 port Unifi switches over the weekend, we used 10g Dell SPF+ adapters ( from the unifi approved list ) from our sonicwall NSA3600. The network came to life just fine and everything is working however we are getting some very slow transfer speeds from the PC on the LAN to the servers on the same LAN ( all files seem to only transfer at between 5-6meg. is there a setting I missed that may be causing this?
03-23-2017 03:59 AM
A would absolutely call support on this, but a few things to look at:
- From what you say it sounds like you're using a single LAN and no VLANs. Is that correct?
- Are you traversing switches or staying on the same switch?
- Is it a single file server or multiple servers or pc to pc traffic?
- Is it just file transfer traffic (eg - are web browsing, internet traffic, etc, unaffected)?
- Related to the above, is it inter-LAN traffic or is it all traffic on your network, including inbound and outbound internet?
- Are you accidentally routing all your traffic through the SonicWall using port isolation?