Slow UGS connection

Hello I'm new to the whole ubiquitiy hardware and I would say a novice type user. I recently upgraded to my ISP's 600Mbps service and I have notice  that my speed from the USG testa bout 410 Mbps and directly from the modem I'm getting 660Mbps. Any Ideas / tips and remember I'm a novice. I also have an 8 Port Ubiquity POE switch and the INW-AP (non pro) if that helps.

Thanks,

Kudos: 565
Solutions: 29

Re: Slow UGS connection

When you get 440Mbps, are you wired into the USG, the switch or access point? Also, are you using DPI or IPS/IDS services?

If this post has been helpful, don't forget to give Kudos or mark it as a solution
Kudos: 1247
Solutions: 82

Current setup is TG2472 -> USG (non-pro) -> Unifi 8-150 Poe switch -> UAP-AC-IW. I'm getting the slow speeds in the current configuration. If I bypass the usg and turn my modem/router back to routing and plug the switch in I am seeing my full speeds. I did make sure the DPI was turned off but i'm not sure what IPS/IDS. The test I am running is at speedtest.net is where I get 440Mbps and DSL reports I get on average 320 Mbps which is almost half of what I'm paying for. Hope that help everyone get a clearer view at what I'm dealing with and I think everyone for the help as a newbie it means a lot.

Thanks,