Kudos: 1
Solutions: 1

USG Pro 4 Losing Admin credentials once adopted

Hi all, I am very new to this new hardware and the SDN.  I have recently sold off all my Cisco switches/routers and decided to invest into this platform, the core reason being the excellent management platform. 

I have today reset the default the USG several times as I seem to be losing access to the USG once its adopted. I try to login to the USG's static ip address, I get the login page, but no credentials allows me to login.  I can login to the Unifi Controller that adopted the USG with no problem.   

So, I reset again the USG, I login to the default IP 192.168.1.1 and get the normal 'gateway cannot connect to the internet' etc.  I eventually get my BT Infinity PPPOE to save (it takes several retries) and then I can adopt into the Controller. 

Is there something really stupid I am missing or doing wrong?   If it helps, I have listed the versions that I have installed. 

Unifi Controller: 5.9.29.0

Security Gateway FW: 4.4.29.5124212

Just to finish off, the USG does work ok, hence I am typing this, however I have a second BT Infinity WAN that I want to get configured and I cannot seem to do this unless I am logged into the USG itself. 

Thanks for any pointers. 

Regards, Colin.

Highlighted
Kudos: 1

Re: USG Pro 4 Losing Admin credentials once adopted

Once adopted, you should be able to configure the USG through the controller software.