UniFi Cloud Key G2+ manage - "Internal error"

I have just migrated from Cloud Key Gen1 to Gen2+.

Everything seems to be working perfectly except I cannot log in to manage the Cloud Key Gen 2+.

When I choose the third option on the main screen at 192.168.1.xxx for Cloud Key G2+ Settings to Manage Cloud Key it takes me to 192.168.1.xxx/login

I have tried all variations of my username and email adress as well as my password. All entries give me an error that states Internal error occurred. Try again later.

I have waited and this message persists. Do I continue to wait or is there something else I need to do?

Thanks in advance.

2018-12-28_101306.jpg

Re: UniFi Cloud Key G2+ manage - "Internal error"

Haveing the same exact issue..

Hi Jmbranden,

Mine is working fine now. 

From memory I just did as it said and waited. It just started working spontaneously.

It didn't seem to take long either - it was within an hour or two.

Regards

Tim

Kudos: 79
Solutions: 2

The same here - unpacked a new device from box, upgraded it to v.0.8.12 and I got immidiatelly this message - after resetting the device its gone. Not a good first experience though.

Thanks for the reply! That was actually my expereance as well. After half an hour it just randomly started to work.  Must be some kind of service in the background that takes long to startup.  The error message is somewhat misleading, though to its credit, its does say to "try again later" Man Wink 

Thanks again! 

-Jason

As Tim stated above, Ours both started working after a while. My assumption is that there is some kind of background service that needs to run after the update.   -I see you posted this six hours ago, I bet by now your cloud key is working if you left it on Man Wink 

-Best of luck!  -I can tell ya, mine has been great after finally getting though the setup. -The hassel is certainly worth it!