2 weeks ago
Extreme Home Network Setup
Used Products
×1
×1
×4
1 Louw Street, Corlett Gardens, Johannesburg, South Africa
Description

So this is actually a massive system that caters for quite a few services which i will describe below.

I do currently have a Edge Switch 48-Port POE which will be replaced by the UNIFI 48-port POE 700Watt

So below are all the extra components being used.

1 x Cisco ISR4321 Intergrated services router (At the Back Of The Cabinet)

2 x HPE Gen10 Micro Servers with 32TB usable between the 2 devices.

1x Fortigate 100D Gateway

1x Hauwei R2288V3 2U Server 128GB DDR4 ECC RAM and 1TB Raid. (ESXI,NSX Environment)

1x Edge Switch 48-Port 500Watt Soon to be replaced.

Current Services.

- Exchange Server 2019 (87 Mailboxes accross 6 Domains)

- Microsoft Dynamics NAV2018 Appliance

- UNT Tunnell To the US to watch tv.youtube and US Netflix

- DMVPN to my office in Fourways (CISCO ISR4321)

- NTP Server and Authorative DNS (CISCO ISR4321)

- PHOTON OS UNMS Server Appliance for Management accross 3 networks (And Locations)

- VMware NSX for SSL VPN Capability

- GFI WebMonitor And Languard for Web filtering and Secure LAN Compliance and System Update Management.

This setup caters for a hell of allot including giving internet to 3 Different houses over 4 AP`s and 14 Network points for TV`s and Offices including a VpbX solutions for two of the places.

This started off as a very small project but grew into a full fledges business solution where i currently also host multiple Website from as well.

So first off the ESXI Environment.

esxi.png

The above is totaly the brains of the operation. This sytem caters for everything regarding enterprize systems and network control.

Needless to say i have also deployed backup solutions because this was a total mission to finish off.

Check out the pics of the rest of the setup.

20181102_071951.jpg

20181102_072001.jpg

20181102_072005.jpg

Extreme Home Network Setup

by 2 weeks ago

So this is actually a massive system that caters for quite a few services which i will describe below.

I do currently have a Edge Switch 48-Port POE which will be replaced by the UNIFI 48-port POE 700Watt

So below are all the extra components being used.

1 x Cisco ISR4321 Intergrated services router (At the Back Of The Cabinet)

2 x HPE Gen10 Micro Servers with 32TB usable between the 2 devices.

1x Fortigate 100D Gateway

1x Hauwei R2288V3 2U Server 128GB DDR4 ECC RAM and 1TB Raid. (ESXI,NSX Environment)

1x Edge Switch 48-Port 500Watt Soon to be replaced.

Current Services.

- Exchange Server 2019 (87 Mailboxes accross 6 Domains)

- Microsoft Dynamics NAV2018 Appliance

- UNT Tunnell To the US to watch tv.youtube and US Netflix

- DMVPN to my office in Fourways (CISCO ISR4321)

- NTP Server and Authorative DNS (CISCO ISR4321)

- PHOTON OS UNMS Server Appliance for Management accross 3 networks (And Locations)

- VMware NSX for SSL VPN Capability

- GFI WebMonitor And Languard for Web filtering and Secure LAN Compliance and System Update Management.

This setup caters for a hell of allot including giving internet to 3 Different houses over 4 AP`s and 14 Network points for TV`s and Offices including a VpbX solutions for two of the places.

This started off as a very small project but grew into a full fledges business solution where i currently also host multiple Website from as well.

So first off the ESXI Environment.

esxi.png

The above is totaly the brains of the operation. This sytem caters for everything regarding enterprize systems and network control.

Needless to say i have also deployed backup solutions because this was a total mission to finish off.

Check out the pics of the rest of the setup.

20181102_071951.jpg

20181102_072001.jpg

20181102_072005.jpg

{"location":{"title":"1 Louw Street, Corlett Gardens, Johannesburg, South Africa","placeId":"ChIJTaB5vJ0SlR4RPR6_1REyBJE"},"addedProducts":[{"id":"unifi-security-gateway-pro","count":1},{"id":"unifi-cloud-key","count":1},{"id":"unifi-ap-pro","count":4}],"solved":"","numbers":"","description":"","mainImage":"181570i89976D65F1A679EA"}