So I got home from one Unifi Job in Vegas Tuesday night and had to go fix another job. Awhile back I pushed out a firmware update and it botched 2 of my mesh Units on a wireless uplink. I think what actuallty happened was I pushed out a firmware update to the remote units, and it either didnt take fully, or wasnt done, and then Updated their Uplink to the main network. So the result was I had to drive 40 miles north and put them on the wired network so they could be updated with the most recent firmware. Now, these Mesh radios are acting as a bridge for IP Cameras. You can see in the photos. At the same time I was using the Included dongle antennas and signal was decent, but not what the little Mesh radios are capiable of. So I put the UMA-D Antennas on both remote units.
Signal levels were in the 60% and 30% range respectively beofre the UMA-D installs. Now they are in the 90s. Way to Go Ubiquiti! Making it possible to do what you have always wanted to do with wireless Networking!!!