×1
×1
×1
×5
×1
×2
Description

just for fun configuration.

it is my hobby to try out new things and to test them. In Unifi I finally found my network .... for fun and everything that I wanted to make without a lot of stress.

IMG_0186.jpg

Accesspoint in the Livingroom:

IMG_0189.jpg

My Office Phone with a livestream of my Main entrance with a UVC G3 

IMG_0174_LI.jpg

My Office at home.......

IMG_0187.jpg

Server Rack with my Synology 3018xs and 918+

IMG_0190.jpg

I try to find out a way to config a cluster with the 2x gen2 plus cloudkey´s in the Protect. Open for ideas

IMG_0160_LI (3).jpg

Pi for my TV in the bedroom

IMG_0159_LI (2).jpg

and a Pi for the Livingroom :-)

IMG_1445.JPG

all covered with a usv from APC

IMG_0188.jpg

My little home Network

by 2 weeks ago

just for fun configuration.

it is my hobby to try out new things and to test them. In Unifi I finally found my network .... for fun and everything that I wanted to make without a lot of stress.

IMG_0186.jpg

Accesspoint in the Livingroom:

IMG_0189.jpg

My Office Phone with a livestream of my Main entrance with a UVC G3 

IMG_0174_LI.jpg

My Office at home.......

IMG_0187.jpg

Server Rack with my Synology 3018xs and 918+

IMG_0190.jpg

I try to find out a way to config a cluster with the 2x gen2 plus cloudkey´s in the Protect. Open for ideas

IMG_0160_LI (3).jpg

Pi for my TV in the bedroom

IMG_0159_LI (2).jpg

and a Pi for the Livingroom :-)

IMG_1445.JPG

all covered with a usv from APC

IMG_0188.jpg

{"location":{"title":"55131 Mainz, Deutschland","placeId":"ChIJSWKomN2WvUcRnJ87XhM145g"},"addedProducts":[{"id":"inwall-ap","count":1},{"id":"unifi-ac-lite","count":1},{"id":"unifi-ac-pro","count":1},{"id":"unifi-ap-in-wall","count":1},{"id":"unifi-cloud-key","count":1},{"id":"unifi-security-gateway","count":1},{"id":"unifiswitch-24-250w","count":1},{"id":"unifi-switch-8-150w","count":1},{"id":"unifi-switch-8-60w-b","count":5},{"id":"unifi-voip-phone","count":1},{"id":"unifi-cloud-key-gen2-plus","count":2}],"solved":"","numbers":"","description":"","mainImage":"192311iA3970909488D5EC2"}

Comments
by
2 weeks ago

after  my playground at home i try to configer a little network at my cousin in the office with a fast success .......

and a big WLAN chanllenge

Unbenannt1.PNG

It work´s fine. WLAN was a problem with cisco and AVM. Unifi solved the Problem in the Office

Unbenannt.PNG

by
2 weeks ago

Why soooo many switches? 

by
2 weeks ago - last edited 2 weeks ago

it´s a big area to cover with the switches and a bunch of clients. More than 40 Cam´s and 2 Server-room´s etc. :-)

by
2 weeks ago

Hi,

Really nice setup. Do I see correctly that you mouned the in-wall AP next to your coax outlet Is that a multsocket outlet? Does the in-wall fit in the outlet with the bezel on?

From the manual for the in-wall APs it is not obvious if it would fit in the EU oulets this way.

by
2 weeks ago - last edited 2 weeks ago

it´s not activ the coax outlet.... Icon Wink its a multi but only the in wall is activ

by
2 weeks ago

Cool. I'm more interested in the mechanical installation. How does the in-wall fit in the socket/bracket? Would you have any side view photos?

I'm planning to upgrade my network, but if this is an option I would rather use the sockets I have around the house than to tear down my dry-wall ceiling Man Happy

by
2 weeks ago

it is fix mounted in the wall see the pic´s from a other connection ( my Speakers ) 

IMG_0193.jpgIMG_0194.jpg

by
2 weeks ago

Awesome! You really helped me deciding what to buy next!

Many thanks.

by
2 weeks ago

you welcome.... Ubnt Banana

by
a week ago

What are your thoughts on the in-wall AP vs the UFO APs?