Just finished wrapping up a Unifi install at a small office site. My requirements for install were a small, clean footprint. 2 weeks in, all users are happy.
- Tripplite 1200V, 700W UPS
- Monoprice 7U Rack. (Rack has a shallow depth. Had to get a left angle, 90 degree power cable for the switch. Currently sourcing new options for future locations.)
- CableMatters 24 Port Cat6 Patch Panel
- 2U's for ISP equipment (rack shelf and blank panel to conceal)
- Custom made patch cables to round out the look. Worth the just over an hour to keep it clean.
More of our locations to come. I will update as additional sites come online. Next site is approximately a month out.