a month ago
Private villa in italy (under development)
Used Products
×1
×1
×1
×6
Description

Hi everyone,

a new villa in Italy (650 meters) is under developed, all cables are cat7a, with some stations (office and garage line) in SFP + 10G.

They are also used 28 cameras DAHUA 12MP with motion detector and the image is recorded on a QNAP TS-977XU-RP (currently raid1, in a few days in a raid 50)

everything is powered in case of energy loss from an APU SmartUPS 1500VA with remote restart sockets.

There are also 6 UAP-AC-HD, 1 per floor (3 floors + garage) and 2 in the garden

I saw today that the new 48-port switches came out (USW-Pro-48-POE in beta) ... I would have liked to try them.. Man Sad the option of the 4 SFP + ports was right for me

Thanks

IMG_0895.JPG

IMG_0894.JPG

IMG_0893.JPG

IMG_0890.JPG

Private villa in italy (under development)

by a month ago - last edited a month ago

Hi everyone,

a new villa in Italy (650 meters) is under developed, all cables are cat7a, with some stations (office and garage line) in SFP + 10G.

They are also used 28 cameras DAHUA 12MP with motion detector and the image is recorded on a QNAP TS-977XU-RP (currently raid1, in a few days in a raid 50)

everything is powered in case of energy loss from an APU SmartUPS 1500VA with remote restart sockets.

There are also 6 UAP-AC-HD, 1 per floor (3 floors + garage) and 2 in the garden

I saw today that the new 48-port switches came out (USW-Pro-48-POE in beta) ... I would have liked to try them.. Man Sad the option of the 4 SFP + ports was right for me

Thanks

IMG_0895.JPG

IMG_0894.JPG

IMG_0893.JPG

IMG_0890.JPG

{"location":{"title":"Rimini, RN, Italia","placeId":"ChIJK1mmj6TDLBMRnUTxF9uE8sE"},"addedProducts":[{"id":"unifi-security-gateway-xg","count":1},{"id":"unifiswitch-48-500w","count":1},{"id":"unifi-cloud-key-gen2","count":1},{"id":"unifi-ac-hd","count":6}],"solved":"","numbers":"","description":"","mainImage":"195798i8094A5D94EB17E8C"}

Comments
by
a month ago

Hi  nice work

But isnt it that Raid 5 need the use of 3 hard drives and Raid 50 then needs 6 drives??  and i only see 4 hard drive slots??

My nas is running raid 5 aswell with 4 slots and ssd caching on it

by
a month ago

hello, the nas has 4 slots from 3.5 external and 8 from 2.5 internal .. I should get 8 hdd from 2TB each ..

Man Happy

by
a month ago

Very nice setup! Its going to be one excellent network when completed. 

As for the Pro switch, your right that would be a nice fit for your situation. When it comes back in stock in the BETA store, you could get one. I am personally waiting for the 24 port Pro version to get to the BETA store, so I can test and replace my bad 24 port 250w switch. 

by
4 weeks ago

Ciao Luca ! Complimenti , bel lavoro !

jonatha

by
4 weeks ago

Very cool but pricey kit for a single house!

Happy to see the crisis is a thing of the past there in Europe. 

by
4 weeks ago

@redfive 

grazie molte

@EDPR 

the crisis in europe is there and also a lot .. unfortunately
I gave priority to the "internet" system, removing furniture in the various rooms of the house Man Happy

by
2 weeks ago

What is the patch panel with the red tabs? never seen one like that!? 

by
2 weeks ago

Hello,

this is a bticino series BTNET... high density path panel https://catalogo.bticino.it/BTI-C9048CHD%20-IT

by
a week ago

Mettere un passacavi no?

by
a week ago

È tutto in via di sviluppo, a fine lavori sarà tutto in ordine..