a month ago
Rackmount kit for UBNT PoE Adapter
Reason for Installation
For people who need UBNT Adapter neatness.
Used Products
×1
×1
×1
×1
Description

Hi All,

The experienced person people knows that a bunch of PoE Adapters are in the Rack and it's really hard to tidy up.
We have made a rackmount kit for Ubnt adapters that can be very simple to organize your Rack.
Computer cutting production and exquisite paint, designed for 19" rack.
No more messy room!

We made some quantity, maybe some people will need it too.

PoE-Rackmount-1.jpg

PoE-Rackmount-2.jpg

PoE-Rackmount-3.jpg

PoE-Rackmount.jpg

Rackmount kit for UBNT PoE Adapter

by a month ago

Hi All,

The experienced person people knows that a bunch of PoE Adapters are in the Rack and it's really hard to tidy up.
We have made a rackmount kit for Ubnt adapters that can be very simple to organize your Rack.
Computer cutting production and exquisite paint, designed for 19" rack.
No more messy room!

We made some quantity, maybe some people will need it too.

PoE-Rackmount-1.jpg

PoE-Rackmount-2.jpg

PoE-Rackmount-3.jpg

PoE-Rackmount.jpg

{"location":{"title":"Suwanee, GA 30024美國","placeId":"ChIJnxcnKXmT9YgR7ZERaTPp3dA"},"addedProducts":[{"id":"unifi-ac-edu","count":1},{"id":"unifi-ac-hd","count":1},{"id":"unifi-ac-lite","count":1},{"id":"unifi-ac-lr","count":1}],"solved":"","numbers":"","description":"\nFor people who need UBNT Adapter neatness.\n\n","mainImage":"154505i8600251CF79BC405"}

Comments
by
a month ago

Very neat. I'd order some from you buy I suspect shipping would be the killer.

by
a month ago

Where and how much im sick of double side taping them to a rack tray great design

by
a month ago

If there just a 1 or 2 bricks in the cabinet I could live with it, otherwise I'd go for US or ES with PoE.

by
a month ago

Sweet Man Happy

by
a month ago

i nned those mounts please

by
4 weeks ago

May be interesting for future projects, but i am a little bit worried that the depth is to large.

by
4 weeks ago

Interested.... 

by
4 weeks ago

@EDPR - On some of my larger sites, I run PtP links directly into the router via a PoE injector to remove the switch as a point of failure (failure of the switch only takes down that site's PtMP links and management, not other sites that route through it), and with AirFibers the rack mount switches can't do 4 pair PoE necessitating the use of a PoE injector.

Can't wait for a rackmount EP-S16 Man Tongue

by
4 weeks ago

I mean that looks nice, but why would you use this over a US-8-60W or a US-8-150W or the EdgeSwitch equivalent?

by
4 weeks ago

Simple - airFiber radios need 4 pair PoE which no internal EdgeSwitch nor UniFi Switch can provide. It is also useful for connecting PtP backhauls (again, often airFibers) directly to router ports to reduce points of failure for critical links.