×3
×1
×3
×8
×4
×1
×3
Description

I had a blast building this a few years ago in this fully automated home. 

I just completed a refresh and added the Switch 16X.

No switch is above 50% so I can suffer a failure and move ports quickly with remote hands assistance.

Crap happens so I try to keep down time under an hour in the event of a hardware failure. I have on-site spare USG and XG16 as they are single point of failure devices. 

I have a set of ISO stations on this site bridging over a lake to extend the network to additional property. 

Systems supported by this core. 

Control4

Trane

Rainbird

Honeywell

Lutron

Milestone

Axis 

Fire and Burg panels

Device Wifi hidden SSID

End User Wifi 

hayward IT Rack.jpg

hayward WAP.JPG

Hayward network.JPG

hayward dash.JPG

The Core

by 3 weeks ago - last edited 3 weeks ago

I had a blast building this a few years ago in this fully automated home. 

I just completed a refresh and added the Switch 16X.

No switch is above 50% so I can suffer a failure and move ports quickly with remote hands assistance.

Crap happens so I try to keep down time under an hour in the event of a hardware failure. I have on-site spare USG and XG16 as they are single point of failure devices. 

I have a set of ISO stations on this site bridging over a lake to extend the network to additional property. 

Systems supported by this core. 

Control4

Trane

Rainbird

Honeywell

Lutron

Milestone

Axis 

Fire and Burg panels

Device Wifi hidden SSID

End User Wifi 

hayward IT Rack.jpg

hayward WAP.JPG

Hayward network.JPG

hayward dash.JPG

{"location":{"title":"Wisconsin, USA","placeId":"ChIJr-OEkw_0qFIR1kmG-LjV1fI"},"addedProducts":[{"id":"unifi-switch-8-60w-b","count":4},{"id":"unifi-security-gateway-pro","count":1},{"id":"unifi-ap-outdoor-5g","count":3},{"id":"unifi-switch-16-xg-beta","count":1},{"id":"unifiswitch-48-500w","count":3},{"id":"unifi-ap-1","count":8},{"id":"unifi-ap-outdoor","count":4},{"id":"unifi-cloud-key","count":1},{"id":"copy-of-unifi-direct-attach-copper-cable-10-gbps-2-meters","count":3}],"solved":"","numbers":"","description":"","mainImage":"177256i53418C694425EC88"}

Comments
by
a week ago

Nice setup.  That is quite the list of automation procducts running on the network.