Main problem in this situation were constant complaints from users when connected, WiFi signal strength suddenly used to drop down when WiFi was demanded ( 80 devices aprox). The client had a previous WiFi network powered by TP Link homeline AP. Every AP had is own SSID like WIFI1 / WIFI2 / WIFI3 and different WPA Keys.
At certain reach of connections ( 10 devices ) the users started complaing about no internet althoug having the TPlink AP close to the device.
My client wanted:
- Transparent and easy WiFi Setup. 1 Single WiFi Network. Shared WiFi access through one single password and easy to chage on demand.
- No Maintenance. No more calls to tech services. No more AP rebooting when user complaints.
- Full WiFi Coverage in most locations & building
- Control over connections / WPA shared key changed every certain time.
- Transparent and easy WiFi Setup. No hotspot.
Hardware used for this project:
· 7x UniFi LR Access Point
· 1x Router for IP / DHCP / QoS
· 1Ubnt Tough Switch 5p + 3 Standard PoE
There we go with the project pictures...
UAP in Classroom Training Entrance
UAP at Library / Meeting Room ( we had no other option to place the AP in order to respect the environment )
Hall & Secretary
UAP in office
Gardener House & Common Areas and Gardens with WiFi
Routing + Switching
We made the network work better, run faster, easier for more users to connect.