×1
×2
×1
×1
×1
×1
×1
Description

After using a pfsense box and old D-link smart switch, I was turned on to Ubiquiti. I immeaditly started with the USG, cloud key and 8 port switch. After using this for a few weeks, I went into complete remodel mode and got the AP's and more swithces. I now have wireless/ethernet throought the house as well as mesh system at my shop. Rack 1.gif

Rack 1.gifrack 3.jpgrack 2.jpg

Updated home network

by a week ago

After using a pfsense box and old D-link smart switch, I was turned on to Ubiquiti. I immeaditly started with the USG, cloud key and 8 port switch. After using this for a few weeks, I went into complete remodel mode and got the AP's and more swithces. I now have wireless/ethernet throought the house as well as mesh system at my shop. Rack 1.gif

Rack 1.gifrack 3.jpgrack 2.jpg

{"location":{"title":"Sweeny, TX, USA","placeId":"ChIJw7y7kO1MQIYRPDMsVZCO3nk"},"addedProducts":[{"id":"unifi-ac-pro","count":2},{"id":"unifi-ac-lite","count":1},{"id":"unifi-ac-mesh-ap","count":2},{"id":"unifi-cloud-key","count":1},{"id":"unifiswitch-24-250w","count":1},{"id":"unifi-switch-8-beta","count":1},{"id":"unifi-switch-8-60w-b","count":1},{"id":"unifi-security-gateway","count":1}],"solved":"","numbers":"","description":"My first Unifi full stack after using old equipment","mainImage":"152326iA3246BC262C6B51D"}