Kudos: 29

Page hung on installing for a long time

ok so as i normally do updates via web ui this time the web ui hung on installing for ever so i decided to check from another pc or browser to see if it upgraded it ddi  but not sure why it hung on my pc saying installing

but it upgraded i believe sucessfully im now just checking to see if it is now stable and upgraded

Re: Page hung on installing for a long time

Mine has been stuck on "Updating Unifi-Video" in the WebUI for over 4 hours now. Is this normal?

Kudos: 57
Solutions: 2

First two I've done, same thing. After about 30 minutes, I opened up an incognito window and my NVRs were both fine with the 3.10.1 update installed and had been recording for at least 25 minutes. Original window still said Updating Unifi Video. Rebooted both NVRs, both seemed okay. 

Interesting. I rebooted and its still stuck on the same screen. 6 hours into it and I still can't get passed it...

Emerging Member
Kudos: 54
Solutions: 2

Same here. I left it at "Installing" for a few hours thinking it was doing its business.

Just checked it throgh a separate Incognito window and logged right in with no issues. Went back and hit refresh on the "Installing" page and went straight to a login page there, too. Seems to be running fine now, but the persistent "Installing" page is kind of odd...

(NVR running on Windows 10)