11-14-2017 08:31 AM
It wasn't working last night, then started working. Now today, it just shows three flashing dots in lower left-hand corner of display windows.
Running in a VM.
Host is dual X5647 Xeon with 96GB of RAM
VM is 1 CPU
Load on system as a whole isn't too bad. Only one camera hooked up now with a second being added.
Server 2012R2 as the OS. Fully patched. Used the Java version that Unifi software downloaded.
11-14-2017 08:41 AM
11-14-2017 09:42 AM
Somewhat understandable since it's beta. Does that mean we can't after for help?
So you're saying do FTR and it will show the motion segments on the timeline?
I would rather just stick to motion so I don't have to sit through 5 hours of nothing trying to track down an incident.
11-14-2017 11:39 AM
Not sure if beta features fall under the general beta TOU but yes, it pretty much means you have to accept it with the flaws and not ask for support here.
We expect our beta participants to:
- Provide timely and thorough feedback on new features and enhancements of the software, both good and bad.
- Be patient while issues are addressed and resolved.
- Understand that beta software shouldn't be treated as production software. Beta software may contain issues or bugs and is considered under development, and beta software testers must be willing to accept these risks.
- Not discuss Beta features, results, and other topics anywhere but the official Beta forums or through direct email with Ubiquiti staff.
- Not request technical support from UBNT staff via official support phone lines or email@example.com. All Beta-related support from UBNT will be provided via official UBNT Beta forums.
- Allow UBNT developers full access to beta devices when possible, whether directly through remote connection, or by continuous updates of support files.