View RTSP video Unifi Video ( on Ubuntu 16.04) using PLUS + plugin IPTV.bundle on TV

Video through VLC goes. Does not work in PLEX. Does anyone have experience setting up PLUS + plugin IPTV.bundle for RTSP video from Unifi Video

Need some help. Thanks
Andy_VK

Re: View RTSP video Unifi Video ( on Ubuntu 16.04) using PLUS + plugin IPTV.bundle on TV

I tried briefly and essentially was told it wouldn't work. I didn't try very hard but found that no one had success based on my initial searching. 

There is an app now for ATV "CCTV Viewer" that I just bought and it works great. I think I'd even prefer it to not be part of Plex instead of a subchannel so I'm happy with the alternative.

Re: View RTSP video Unifi Video ( on Ubuntu 16.04) using PLUS + plugin IPTV.bundle on TV

I want to watch it on TV. On the computer and on the smartphone it works.

Highlighted

Yeah I believe the problem is that it uses the Native ATV video player and that player does not support RTSP. 

Yes, PLEX does not support RTSP directly. To do this, a special IPTV plugin is installed (IPTV.bundle).

And I want to configure it to watch video from the server with UNIFI VIDEO through this bundle.

Perhaps someone has already achieved this.

The main reason - viewing cameras Ubiquiti on the TV set.

Maybe there's another way. I'm interested. Only in more detail.

Andy_VK