Highlighted
Kudos: 41
Solutions: 7
Accepted Solution

When in Recordings View, full screen arrows no longer work

With no changes on my part that I know of, all of a sudden I am unable to go Full Screen when viewing recordings. I can put the cursor over the arrows in the lower right corner of the video, the arrows turn from white to blue, but clicking does not expand to full screen.

UniFi Video 3.9.12

In left column, "Recordings" selected

Date Range is usually "Last Week" but makes no difference if changed to "Today" or "Last Month"

All Cameras selected; makes no difference if I select individual cams

Motion Recordings and Full Time Recordings selected

"Unlocked Recordings" selected. No change if I also select locked recordings.

Makes no difference if I select one recording at a time or click the "select all" checkbox

Running UniFi Video 3.9.2 in a Ubuntu 16.0.5 VM loaded on a QNAP box.

I have rebooted Ubuntu. I have rebooted the VM. I have rebooted the QNAP. None of these actions have restored the ability to go full screen.

I've been running 3.9.12 since it was released and I had full-screen capabilities yesterday. No full screen today though.

I'm hoping this is a simple fix; perhaps I accidently clicked on a wrong button or something. Any help appreciated.

Accepted Solutions
Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 1200
Solutions: 363

Re: When in Recordings View, full screen arrows no longer work

Hi @Ladd,

If Chrome has upgraded to v71 for you, then it has broken the Full Screen functionality in UniFi Video. We have a fix available in UniFi Video v3.10 beta 3, which should be releasing in the near future. In the near term, the workaround is to use Chrome 70 or earlier until v3.10 is available.

UBNT_Alternate_Logo.png
Ubiquiti Networks Enterprise Support Team

UniFi Protect: UniFi Protect Help Center | Frequently Asked Questions

UniFi Video 3: UniFi Video Help Center | UFV3 User Guide

View solution in original post

All Replies
Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 1200
Solutions: 363

Hi @Ladd,

If Chrome has upgraded to v71 for you, then it has broken the Full Screen functionality in UniFi Video. We have a fix available in UniFi Video v3.10 beta 3, which should be releasing in the near future. In the near term, the workaround is to use Chrome 70 or earlier until v3.10 is available.

UBNT_Alternate_Logo.png
Ubiquiti Networks Enterprise Support Team

UniFi Protect: UniFi Protect Help Center | Frequently Asked Questions

UniFi Video 3: UniFi Video Help Center | UFV3 User Guide

I'm running Mac Chrome Version 71.0.3578.80 (Official Build) (64-bit) and I did just update it to this version yesterday. Not sure what version I was running before, but I do usually keep up to date.

I reverted to an older version of Chrome and the Full Screen arrows now work properly again.