3 weeks ago - last edited 3 weeks ago
I wrote some scritps that will install/Update the UniFi-VoIP Controller software on your Ubuntu machines. These script was tested on Ubuntu 16.04. If you find any issues while using my scripts please let me know!
I recommend using a seperate M for UniFi-VoIP and atleast 2GB of RAM.
1) Copy the link location of the script.
2) SSH into your Ubuntu/Debian machine, and login as root. ( Ubuntu | sudo -i | Debian | su )
2a) Make sure the ca-certificates package is installed.
apt-get install ca-certificates -y
3) Execute the following commands to download the script. (change it to your wanted version)
wget https://get.glennr.nl/unifi-voip/1.0.6/U1604/voip-1.0.6.sh; chmod +x voip-1.0.6.sh
4) After you downloaded the script and made it executable you need to run it, by executing the following command.
5) Once the installation is completed browse to your controller.
6) Kudo my post
Installation script for UniFi-VoIP 1.0.6 - Ubuntu 16.04
Old Installation Scripts
+ Released the Installation Scripts
[ 19/11/2018 - v0.2 ]
* Changed OpenJDK install.
USG-4-PRO • USG
USW-48-500W • USW-24-POE-250W 2x • USW-16-POE-150W • USW-24 • USW-8-150W • USW-8
UAP XG • UAP-SHD • UAP-HD • UAP-NanoHD • UAP-AC-PRO 2x • UAP-AC-LITE • UAP-AC-IW • UAP-AC-M
UCK-G2 • UCK