2 weeks ago - last edited 2 weeks ago
I know UniFi VOIP supports Bluetooth and Wifi on the newer VOIP phones, but I thing the range could benefit from a cordless phone system ( like with DECT 2.0 phones ).
It would be nice to have an out-of-the-box solution that has :
- DECT 2.0 compatible cordless handsets , withwith secure voice transmission.
- Decent battery life and common/easy to source battery.
- centralised answering machine integration with multiple voice mail boxes. This could potentially use the cloudkey 2.0 to configure and provide storage for the voice mail boxes.
- Voicemail push service that emails voicemails and missed call information.
- security, security, security 😁
- universal power supply with IEC connectors. Will make it easy to adapt to international markets.
- Decent customisable colour display that is easy to read and can provide various information.
- Possibly have email/internet capability.
2 weeks ago
When i was working for AlonUSA we had a warehouse that had a cisco cordless voip phone that just ran over the WiFi.
then it got in to a fight with a forklift and lost, so rugged is a must.
a week ago
So basically you want a UniFi version of
With the M300 base station!
... Sign me up too, i'll take thousands.
Gibt es bereits ein offizielle Antwort von UBNT , ob diese Idee mit dem schnurlose Telefone verfolgt und umgesetzt wird?
Für eine offizielle Antwort bin ich und sicher viele Andere im Forum sehr dankbar .
I haven't seen Ubiquiti sell or announce anything that meets or comes close to what I have suggested. No UBNT representative has responded to my suggestions yet.