5.10.12 Intermittent Offline Status in UniFi Cloud Access Portal

Since upgrading to 5.10.12, all of my systems are intermittently showing offline status on the Access Portal.  Cloud Keys and hosted controllers exhibiting the same behavoir.   The controllers are online and there is no issue.  

Anyone else experiencing this? Seems to be a heartbeat/reporting issue back to the portal?

Stephen

Kudos: 49
Solutions: 12

Re: 5.10.12 Intermittent Offline Status in UniFi Cloud Access Portal

+1 to add to that. unifi.ubnt.com shows my controller offline. I can go to the app, and it also shows greyed out, BUT i can touch it and it will launch the SDP offer and the app will open the controller. Haven't seen this prior to this build, at least I did not notice this. 

First saw it yesterday, I was able to VPN into the network and launch the controller locally that way with no problems. 

Kudos: 3006
Solutions: 810

Hello @smassey,

No issues here and I'm running quite a few controllers.

Could you take a look at the controller logs?

Regards,

Glenn R.

Cloud Hosted Controllers | Glenn R. | UniFi Installation/Easy Update Scripts | UniFi-VoIP Installation Scripts
USG-4-PRO • USG
USW-48-500W • USW-24-POE-250W 2x • USW-16-POE-150W 3x • USW-24 • USW-8-150W • USW-8
UAP XG • UAP-SHD • UAP-HD • UAP-NanoHD • UAP-AC-PRO 2x • UAP-AC-LITE • UAP-AC-IW • UAP-AC-M
UCK-G2-PLUS • UCK-G2 • UCK
Highlighted

I'll pull some logs but I don't think they will show anything significant on this side.  The controllers are truly online and show 'connected' to Cloud Access on the controller side.  Its the Cloud Access Portal reporting as offline intermittently.  I have one showing Offline, all morning, now on the portal but the controller accessible and thinks things are fine back to the cloud.

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 46
Solutions: 10

Offline state should be fixed, please check once again and report directly to me if your devices are still offline.

Kudos: 49
Solutions: 12

[ Edited ]

@UBNT-Maciej my controller is now showing online. Thanks for the help!

Alrighty then!  Yep, all looks good so far.