Emerging Member
Kudos: 10
Solutions: 1

5.6.19 Controller no cloud access

i recently upgraded from version 5.5.24 to 5.6.19 and the option to enable cloud access fails with the following message

There was an error registering credentials. Unable to connect to UniFi cloud. Please check your network connection, and try again

needless is to say that my credentials are ok and i do have access to the internet. the controller is running in a docker container isnide a QNAP x86 nas...this was working beofre with the previous version of the controller.

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 745
Solutions: 40
Contributions: 1

Re: 5.6.19 Controller no cloud access

@ahiguero Thanks for posting! Sorry to hear about the troubles here- I'll be happy to help you sort this out. Have you tried restarting the controller and seeing if the issue persists? Can you go to the server.log file and pull down any pertinent error messages? You may first want to turn on debug logging in Settings > Maintenance.

See the guide here for help getting logging: 
https://help.ubnt.com/hc/en-us/articles/204959834-UniFi-What-log-files-exist-and-where-can-I-view-th...

UBNT_Alternate_Logo.png
Ubiquiti Networks Enterprise Support Team

Check out our ever-evolving Help Center for answers to many common questions!

Hi, i am experienced the exact same problem as you.. Have you found a solution??

Thanks alot

Highlighted
Kudos: 4016
Solutions: 1024

Hello @plirkav,

Could you explain your issues?

Could you send me your controller logs?

Regards,
Glenn R.

Cloud Hosted Controllers | Glenn R. | UniFi Installation/Easy Update Scripts | UniFi-Video Installation Scripts | UniFi-VoIP Installation Scripts
USG-XG-8 • USG-4-PRO • USG
US-XG-16 • US-48-500W • US-24-POE-250W 2x • US-16-POE-150W 3x • US-24 • US-8-150W • US-8
UAP XG • UAP-SHD • UAP-HD • UAP-NanoHD 2x • UAP-AC-PRO 2x • UAP-AC-LITE • UAP-AC-IW • UAP-AC-M • UAP-AC-M-PRO 2x
UAS-XG • UCK-G2-PLUS • UCK-G2 • UCK