Another slow speed issue - wifi to wire.......??????????????

I've done some research (read various posts here and on reddit) and lots of debuging.

• 3 access points (one's I am responsible for - there is a ton more here on the network!)
    • 2 of them AP-AC-Lite
    • 1 is older AP (with 100 mpbs port)
  • HP Procurve switches along the way (on my end its 2510G-25)
  • Fortigate 200E with 100/100 Internet

The UniFI controller is installed on some Windows box on the network. There is no other Ubiquity equipment on the network besides acess points (to our knowldge anyway).

I cannot see any trafic limiting settings on the site i the UniFi pannel nor are there any vlans or guest networks.

Kudos: 449
Solutions: 116

Re: Another slow speed issue - wifi to wire.......??????????????

Can you please post a lot more info? What is the speed issue you are seeing? What do you see when you are wired vs. wireless? Where are the tests being run, speedtest.net? Can you try the throughput test from the mobile app to just the AP using the Unifi moblie app? What version of controller and firmware on the AP are you running?

Anything you can give us in detail will help immensely.

Highlighted
Kudos: 4069
Solutions: 1047

Re: Another slow speed issue - wifi to wire.......??????????????

Hello @KDshivaji,

Welcome to the community!

You can limit users with user groups.

Settings > User Groups

Could you give us some more information about your network?

What speeds are you seeing? ( Iperf3 tests )

Could you post your system config?

Settings > Maintenance > Support Info > Show System Config

Regards,

Glenn R.

Cloud Hosted Controllers | Glenn R. | UniFi Installation/Easy Update Scripts | UniFi-Video Installation Scripts | UniFi-VoIP Installation Scripts
USG-XG-8 • USG-4-PRO • USG
US-XG-16 • US-48-500W • US-24-POE-250W 2x • US-16-POE-150W 3x • US-24 • US-8-150W • US-8
UAP XG • UAP-SHD • UAP-HD • UAP-NanoHD 2x • UAP-AC-PRO 2x • UAP-AC-LITE • UAP-AC-IW • UAP-AC-M • UAP-AC-M-PRO 2x
UAS-XG • UCK-G2-PLUS • UCK-G2 • UCK