Scheduled maintenance: Community will be offline Monday June 17th, 1:00 AM - 6:00 AM (PT)

Ap Will not connect to controller

i have looked all through the forum and not found much about this i have an ap connected to my laptop for testing on my laptop i have created a DHCP Server and all looks good showing that it is givig the AP a DHCP address but still will not change from adopting to connected anyone got any ideas.

Also upon asking this is there an autonomous version/firmware out there where the controller would not need to be used?
Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 527
Solutions: 17
Contributions: 1

Re: Ap Will not connect to controller

Also upon asking this is there an autonomous version/firmware out there where the controller would not need to be used?

Could it be the same issue in www.ubnt.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26175 ?

Thanks Jerry this seems to have worked but i also had to turn off my firewall which i had read in a previous post.But there going to be a stand alone version or firmware for the unifi with say a GUI to configure the units as we do alot of wireless installations and dont really want to use the controller.

Thanks Jerry this seems to have worked but i also had to turn off my firewall which i had read in a previous post.But there going to be a stand alone version or firmware for the unifi with say a GUI to configure the units as we do alot of wireless installations and dont really want to use the controller.

The point of UniFi is the controller (and they have stated no AirOS). Try their other products for single installs (power APN, etc). This is meant to be an enterprise system.