Bell HomeHub 3000 and a UniFi Network

I have a Bell HomeHub 3000 that was provided to us by the ISP and it gives us TV and telephone services. Right now I have the US-8 60W switch connected to the HomeHub's LAN port and the UAP-AC-LITE and the UAP-AC-PRO. I currently don’t have the USG connected yet.

Since the HomeHub does not support bridge mode how can I utilize the full potential of my UniFi network with the HomeHub3000?

This guide here provides a way to bypass the HomeHub but it may cut out telephone and cable services.

http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r31118482-Yes-you-CAN-bypass-the-HomeHub-3000

I currently have the AC-LITE on the 2nd floor of my house and the AC-PRO on the 1st floor. The 1st floor coverage is okay but the 2nd floor coverage is awful.

I have just plugged everything in and have not done any configurations besides setting up the SSID and the login.

Also, what other configurations can I use with the HomeHub? Could I disconnect the fibre optic cable from the HomeHub and plug it into a USG-PRO and have the HomeHub connected to one of the LAN ports of a switch?

Re: Bell HomeHub 3000 and a UniFi Network

Have you figure tis out yet?  I know it's an old post but I just got Bell Fibe with the stupid Homehub3000 and have been struggling to get the USG to play nice with it.  Let me know if you managed to ge things going.  I have 3 AC PRO's right now and I configured them last night to finally play nice and give me proper speeds but still can't figure out how to connect my USG with Bell.

Highlighted

Can you descirbe your setup?  I have a client also with the home hub 3000 from bell and can't seem to get it to talk nicely with the usg.  

Hey thetechlife 

I have Bell HH 3000 with adavance DMZ enabled, Wifi off, DHCP server off.  PPOE settings on the USG.  LAN 1 from HH to LAN on USG.  WAN on USG to UniFi Switch.  

I was able to adopt the switch although it was a pain in the ass to even get it to update the FW finally got it with the proper IP range but can’t get an internet connection at all.  Tried switching the USG to static and gave it an ip in the same range as the HH and still nothing now I’m stuck.

I also have 3 AC PRO one one each floor of my house but they’re performing poorly.  My Asus AP’s we’re getting 3x the performances.  Tried tweaking the settings, power tx, channel changes etc.  Still sucks 

Just for fun. Have you tried your switch directly to the hh3000. Did you get your normal speeds?  

As for the hh to usg to switch, I’ll be going back to the clients house next week to see if I can get it going. For the moment they’re going from the hh to switch where I have the cloud key and APs connected. 

That’s how I’m running it now.  HH 3000 to switch  all AP’s are on the switch as well and speeds are horrible.  I’ve been trying different things to try to get it up to the speeds I was getting with the ASUS AP’s but not even close.