2 weeks ago
Windows Server 2012 R2
- UI :184.108.40.206
- Backend: 5.6.29
- Build: atag_5.6.29_10253
- Device: niFi AP-AC-Pro
- Build: 220.127.116.1123
- IP: Is able to acquire an IP from the DHCP server
- Cat 5e cable
- Each access point runs back to the same switch, not daisy chained
- Controler cannot adopt the the three access points
- Installed Unifi switch and was not able to adopt, will be returing the switch
- When I try to adopt the access points, it tries and fails (user:ubnt/passowrd:ubnt)
- Hard reset each access point, no luck adopting them
- Power cycled each access point, no luck adopting them
- I was able to adopt the access points once after power cycling, but they lost their connection.
- Installed a new Ubuntu server and a new controller, tried to adopt one access point, no luck adopting it
- Tried to connect to the access point via SSH, no luck. (hoping to try and adopt via command)
- Tried to down grade the firmware on one access point, however, the device needs to be reboot and I do not have access at this time. The device is now "disconnected"
- How can I get these access points to register?
- Is there a problem with the latest firmware?
- What is the latest firmware that will work?